1. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
4. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
9. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
13. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
18. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
22. A knife resembling a cleaver.
24. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
25. A watercourse that carries water away from a mill or water wheel or turbine.
27. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
32. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
34. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
38. Find repugnant.
42. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
43. A spread consisting of capers and black olives and anchovies made into a puree with olive oil.
48. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
51. Analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence).
52. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
55. Semi-evergreen South American tree with odd-pinnate leaves and golden yellow flowers cultivated as an ornamental.
56. A loud harsh or strident noise.
57. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
61. An affirmative.
62. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
66. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
68. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
69. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
73. Similar or related in quality or character.
74. Greek mythology.
76. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
79. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
80. 1 species.
82. Siberian breed of white or cream dog of the spitz family.
87. Being six more than fifty.
88. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
92. Hard as granite.
93. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
95. Toward the mouth or oral region.
96. Water soaked soil.
97. A light informal meal.
99. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
101. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
102. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
103. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
104. Great merriment.
105. An informal term for a father.
1. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
2. English essayist (1775-1834).
3. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
4. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
5. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
6. A reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth.
7. The eleventh month of the civil year.
8. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
9. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
10. (in Indian English) The number that is represented as a one followed by 7 zeros.
11. English translator and Protestant martyr.
12. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. A city in northern India.
15. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
21. Of or pertaining to or affected by albinism.
23. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
31. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
33. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
35. An ancient maritime country (a collection of city states) at eastern end of the Mediterranean.
36. A river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico.
37. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
39. Beef or chicken or seafood marinated in spicy soy sauce and grilled or broiled.
40. Biennial or perennial erect herbs having nocturnally fragrant flowers.
41. Annual and perennial grasses of savannas and upland grasslands.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. Speak in a nasal voice.
47. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
53. A doctor's degree in theology.
54. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
63. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
65. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
67. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
70. Characteristic of a baby.
71. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
72. The supreme commander of a fleet.
73. English translator and Protestant martyr.
75. Hairdressing consisting of a perfumed oil or ointment.
77. United States writer remembered for his stories (1783-1859).
78. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
81. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
83. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
84. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
85. The face of a timepiece.
86. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
89. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
90. God of death.
91. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
94. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
98. Unknown god.
100. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.