1. An accidental happening.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. The words of something written.
12. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
16. Used of a single unit or thing.
17. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
18. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
19. Female equine animal.
20. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
21. Taking place over public roads.
22. A cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump.
23. The eighth month of the civil year.
24. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
26. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
29. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
32. Slightly open.
35. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
37. Someone who takes more time than necessary.
41. An ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. The sound like water splashing.
47. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
50. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
51. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
53. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
56. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
57. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
58. A large and stately mansion.
59. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
61. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
63. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
64. Wearing or provided with clothing.
65. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
66. Half the width of an em.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
69. The tissue forming the hard outer layer of e.g. a fruit.
71. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
73. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
76. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
79. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
80. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
84. The thick short innermost digit of the forelimb.
86. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
89. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
90. Make amends for.
91. An ardent male lover.
92. An associate degree in applied science.
94. The quality of being mediate.
95. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
96. Any competition.
99. The sixth month of the civil year.
101. Able to act at will.
102. Slightly insane.
103. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
104. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
105. In bed.
1. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
4. A city in northern India.
5. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
6. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
7. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
8. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
9. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
10. Being three more than forty.
11. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
12. Type genus of the Amiidae.
13. Indian tree having fragrant nocturnal white flowers and yielding a reddish wood used for planking.
14. Toward the mouth or oral region.
15. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
25. Come into existence.
27. The cry made by sheep.
28. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
30. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
31. Of or relating to or functioning as a clause.
33. Plant bearing very hot and finely tapering long peppers.
34. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
36. A woman sahib.
38. A city in southeastern Spain.
39. Refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style.
40. Used in former classifications to include all ratite bird orders.
42. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
43. A woman of refinement.
44. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. (trademark) A thin polyester film.
49. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
52. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
54. Port city in northwest Portugal.
55. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
60. Framework for holding objects.
62. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
68. A city and port in northern Jutland.
69. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
70. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
72. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
73. Toward the mouth or oral region.
74. (used colloquially) Having the relationship of friends or pals.
75. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
77. (Assyrian) God of storms and wind.
78. A former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere).
81. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
82. A school for students intermediate between elementary school and college.
83. So adjusted as to be appropriate or brought into harmony.
85. An opening into or through something.
87. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
88. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
93. An enclosed space.
97. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
98. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
100. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.