1. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
4. A French abbot.
8. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
12. A person who is physically weak and ineffectual.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
18. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
19. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
20. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
22. Give an education to.
24. Mosses similar to those of genus Bryum but larger.
25. The content of cognition.
26. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
28. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
29. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
31. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
32. Rounded like an egg.
34. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
37. A state in midwestern United States.
38. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
41. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
42. A person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place.
46. Decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior.
48. Pertaining to or located on or near the seacoast.
50. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
51. (Babylonian) The sky god.
52. A small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one.
53. An Eskimo hut.
55. A useful or valuable quality.
57. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
58. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
60. An inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people.
63. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
64. A man who is a native or inhabitant of Ireland.
66. A genus of European owls.
67. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
68. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
69. On the positive side or higher end of a scale.
71. Of or relating to a caesura.
73. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
75. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
77. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments).
78. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
79. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
81. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
84. A woman of refinement.
87. Beyond what is natural.
89. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
92. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
93. French underwater explorer (born in 1910).
96. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
97. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
98. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
100. The probability of a specified outcome.
101. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
102. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
103. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
104. One thousandth of a second.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally.
4. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
5. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
6. English monk and scholar (672-735).
7. A residential area outside of a city and beyond suburbia.
8. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
9. A person who participates in a meeting.
10. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
11. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
12. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
13. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
14. Worthless people.
15. Same in identity.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of Zaire or its people.
23. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
27. Nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus.
30. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
33. Unaged colorless liquor originating in Russia.
35. An outline or synopsis of a play.
36. Extinct order of jawless vertebrates.
39. These words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence.
40. In a vicious manner.
43. Relating to the veins of plants.
44. Type genus of the Upupidae.
45. A genus of Scolopacidae.
47. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
49. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
54. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
56. A port town on the Atlantic coast of Portugal southeast of Lisbon.
59. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
61. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
62. A fine-grained unstratified accumulation of clay and silt deposited by the wind.
65. A deep bow.
70. Consent reluctantly.
71. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
72. Devoid of brightness or appeal.
73. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
74. A large fleet.
76. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
80. (of language) Transparently clear.
82. A city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England.
83. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
85. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
86. Fallow deer.
88. The organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract.
90. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
91. God of love and erotic desire.
94. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
95. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
99. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.