1. A master's degree in business.
4. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
8. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
12. A Chinese god worshipped in the form of an idol.
16. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
17. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
18. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
19. On or toward the lee.
20. A river in western Europe that rises in northern France and flows generally east into Belgium where it joins the Neuse at Namur.
22. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
24. (British slang) An absolute certainty.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
32. Of or like a cecum.
35. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
39. Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
40. Being one more than ten.
43. A large number or amount.
44. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
46. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. Negation of a word or group of words.
49. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
50. A doctor's degree in music.
52. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
55. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
58. Any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
61. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
62. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
63. Wild llama.
65. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
66. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
67. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
69. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
70. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
73. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
76. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
77. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
79. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
81. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
83. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
89. Being one more than two.
93. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
94. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
95. Rock star and drummer for the Beatles (born in 1940).
96. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
97. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
98. The month following July and preceding September.
99. Entice to do.
100. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
101. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
102. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
1. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
2. Divulge information or secrets.
3. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
7. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
8. Terrestrial orchids of North and South America having slender fibrous roots.
9. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
10. (psychology) An urge to accept or approach a situation or an object.
11. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
12. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
13. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
14. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
15. Stalk of a moss capsule.
21. A fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance.
23. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
27. A state in midwestern United States.
28. An associate degree in applied science.
29. Reduce the level of land, as by erosion.
30. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
33. Based on or exemplifying anagoge.
34. Husk of a pea.
36. A strong paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish made from e.g. Manila hemp.
37. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
38. Shaped like a star.
41. Moral weakness.
42. Tag the base runner to get him out.
45. 100 bututs equal 1 dalasi.
51. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
53. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
54. Aromatic root of ginseng plants.
56. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
57. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
59. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
60. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
64. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
68. One millionth of a gram.
71. The act of ceding.
72. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
74. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
75. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
78. State in northeastern India.
79. Before noon.
80. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
82. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
84. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
85. Channel into a new direction.
86. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
90. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
91. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
92. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.