1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
8. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
12. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
16. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
17. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
18. Give over.
19. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
20. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
22. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. A French abbot.
26. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
27. Someone with the power to settle matters at will.
29. A person who participates in a meeting.
32. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
35. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
39. Rabbits and hares.
41. Frivolous banter.
45. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
47. The capital of the state of Delaware.
48. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
51. A naval battle in the War of Greek Independence (1827).
53. A person of subnormal intelligence.
55. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
56. Not reflecting light.
57. Semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. Being two more than fifty.
62. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
63. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
65. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the middle value of an ordered set of values (or the average of the middle two in an even-numbered set).
66. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
68. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
72. Treated with excessive indulgence.
77. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
79. Any plant of the genus Erica.
83. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
84. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
87. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
89. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
90. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
91. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
92. The content of cognition.
93. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
94. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
95. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
96. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
97. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. Divulge information or secrets.
3. A thrusting blow with a knife.
4. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
5. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
6. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
7. Liquid excretory product.
8. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
9. Towards the side away from the wind.
10. Someone whose business is advertising.
11. Having hair on the cheeks and chin.
12. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
13. Singing jazz.
14. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
15. Located in or toward the back or rear.
21. A Greek island in the northern Aegean Sea.
23. Term of address for a man.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
31. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
33. North American water snakes.
34. Avoiding waste.
36. Type genus of the Gavialidae.
37. Of or relating to an agent or agency.
38. Common European brown bat.
40. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
42. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
43. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
44. A standard or model or pattern regarded as typical.
46. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
49. Your general store of remembered information.
50. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
52. An irritating or obnoxious person.
54. Type genus of the Otariidae.
58. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
60. Suggestive of the supernatural.
64. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
65. Towards the side away from the wind.
67. Cuban dancer and choreographer (born in 1921).
69. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
70. An ornamental plant suitable for planting in a flowerbed.
73. The capital and largest city of France.
74. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
75. An expression of greeting.
76. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
77. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
78. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
80. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
81. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
82. Type genus of the Amiidae.
85. Fiddler crabs.
86. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
88. An informal term for a father.