1. A persistently annoying person.
5. Open pastry filled with fruit or custard.
9. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
13. A master's degree in library science.
16. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
19. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
20. The hard cylindrical core that bears the kernels of an ear of corn.
22. A thick and heavy shoe.
24. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
25. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
26. An addition that extends a main building.
28. Satisfy (thirst).
29. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
30. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
32. (of tempo) Very fast and lively adv.
34. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
37. Abnormally enlarged thyroid gland.
41. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
42. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
45. A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
46. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
49. (Akkadian) Mother and earth goddess in Gilgamish epic.
51. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
52. Plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper.
53. Make attractive or lovable.
54. A homeless child who has been abandoned and roams the streets.
55. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
58. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
60. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
61. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
63. The capital of Uzbekistan.
66. A particular environment or walk of life.
67. In or belonging to the air or operating (for or by means of aircraft or elevated cables) in the air.
70. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
71. (Norse mythology) God of thunder and rain and farming.
73. Half the width of an em.
75. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
78. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
81. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
85. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
86. Consisting of or made of cedar.
88. Lose blood from one's body.
89. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
92. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
94. A master's degree in business.
95. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
96. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
97. Morally bad or wrong.
98. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
99. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
100. A sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string).
101. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. (Greek mythology) God of love.
3. Food that is discarded (as from a kitchen).
4. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
6. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
9. An antibiotic (a semisynthetic oral penicillin (trade names Amoxil and Larotid and Polymox and Trimox and Augmentin)) used to treat bacterial infections.
10. A desert in southern Israel.
11. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
13. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
14. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
15. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
21. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
23. A government agent responsible for collecting revenue (especially one responsible for stopping bootlegging).
27. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. Australian moundbird.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. How long something has existed.
35. An important god.
36. A vast multitude.
38. 1 species.
39. Relying on another for support.
40. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
43. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
44. (obsolete) Cut short.
47. Make amends for.
48. Someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else.
50. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
56. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
57. Being one more than fifty.
59. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
62. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
64. Alcoholic liquor mixed with water or a carbonated beverage and served in a tall glass.
65. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
68. The cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message.
69. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
72. A Russian river.
74. A state in northwestern North America.
76. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
77. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
79. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
80. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
82. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
83. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
84. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
87. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
90. The seventh and last day of the week.
91. The 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
93. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
94. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.