1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A natural talent.
9. A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling.
13. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
16. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
17. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
18. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
19. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
20. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. Resembling or pertaining to a bulldog.
23. Australian physiologist noted for his research on the conduction of impulses by nerve cells (1903-1997).
25. Singing jazz.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. A Mid-Atlantic state.
34. A state in New England.
36. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
42. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
45. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
48. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
49. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
51. (informal terms) Small and of little importance.
52. A person who avoids the company or assistance of others.
54. North Atlantic sea poacher.
56. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
57. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
62. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
63. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
64. The capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa.
65. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
66. Growing old.
70. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
71. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
73. (heraldry) An ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield.
74. The content of cognition.
78. An oral poliovirus vaccine (containing live but weakened poliovirus) that is given to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
81. A family of small soft-bodied insects that feed on decaying vegetation.
82. A Hindu prince or king in India.
86. A city in the central Netherlands.
87. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
89. A local computer network for communication between computers.
90. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
91. A genus of Mustelidae.
93. Affected manners intended to impress others.
94. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
95. The highest level or degree attainable.
96. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
97. Bound or secured closely.
98. An associate degree in applied science.
1. Lower in esteem.
2. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
3. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
4. Extremely pleasing.
5. (Welsh) A warrior god.
6. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
7. Situated away from an area's coast or border.
8. Small shrubby tree of eastern North America similar to the Judas tree having usually pink flowers.
9. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
10. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. A period of 10 years.
13. With no effort to conceal.
14. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
15. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
22. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
24. Of or relating to a creed.
26. Someone who takes more time than necessary.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
31. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. Characterized by an absence of force or forcefulness.
37. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
38. Having been introduced to something new.
40. The environment as it relates to living organisms.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
44. Used as an Italian courtesy title.
46. Type genus of the Oniscidae.
47. Kauri pine.
50. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
53. Having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or the keel of a ship.
55. Abnormally small production of urine.
58. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
59. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
60. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
61. Marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking.
67. Lack of sophistication or worldliness.
68. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
69. The event of dying or departure from life.
70. A period of 10 years.
72. A son of your brother or sister.
73. Being nine more than forty.
75. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
76. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
77. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
78. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
79. Of or relating to near the ear.
80. A small carriage in which a baby or child is pushed around.
83. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
84. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
85. Type genus of the Anatidae.
88. Having leadership guidance.
92. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.