1. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
4. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
8. Divulge information or secrets.
12. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
16. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
17. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
20. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
22. A computerized data system to provide brokers with price quotations for securities traded over the counter.
24. Fail to do something.
25. A yellow quartz.
27. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
29. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
30. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
31. A lack of vitality.
34. A genus of Indriidae.
37. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
39. Of or relating to Laos or its people.
42. A small piece of cloth.
46. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
47. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
50. The German state.
51. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
52. Ground snakes.
54. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
56. The compass point midway between north and west.
57. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
58. A woman sahib.
59. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
61. A genus of Laridae.
63. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
64. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
65. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
66. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
68. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
70. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
71. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
73. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
76. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
77. A large fleet.
80. An industrial city in the European part of Russia.
83. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
92. Chief port of Yemen.
94. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
95. Informal terms for a mother.
96. An iconic mental representation.
97. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
98. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
99. Seed of a pea plant.
100. Bringing death.
101. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
102. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. Petty quarrel.
2. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
3. Flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States.
4. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. Being nine more than forty.
7. Establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts.
8. An oil port in southern Iraq.
9. Filled with a great quantity.
10. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
11. Leave or give by will after one's death.
12. French pirate who aided the United States in the War of 1812 and received an official pardon for his crimes (1780-1826).
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
14. A fabric made by knitting.
15. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
21. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
32. A genus of Carangidae.
33. A resource.
35. Turn into gas.
36. Imperfect development.
38. German physicist and chemist who formulated the third law of thermodynamics (1864-1941).
40. Characterized by an absence of force or forcefulness.
41. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
43. A fraudulent business scheme.
44. In a regal manner.
45. East Indian tree whose leaves are used for fodder.
48. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
53. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
55. Having the skin scraped off.
60. A Russian river.
62. Taken before a meal as an appetizer.
67. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
69. Not upright in position or posture.
72. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
74. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
75. A port city in southwestern Iran.
78. A benign tumor composed of muscle tissue.
79. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
81. A slender double-reed instrument.
82. Avatar of Vishnu.
85. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
86. A small cake leavened with yeast.
87. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
90. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.