1. Inquire about.
4. A pale or subdued color.
9. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
13. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
18. Toward the mouth or oral region.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan.
22. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
23. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
24. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
26. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
28. In or of the month preceding the present one.
30. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
32. (Judaism) A Jewish holy day commemorating their deliverance from massacre by Haman.
37. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
41. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
43. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
45. A member of the Sioux people formerly inhabiting an area along the Missouri river in western North Dakota.
46. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
47. Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand.
50. An honorary arts degree.
51. The capital of Western Samoa.
52. In former classifications a major division of Mammalia comprising all hoofed mammals.
54. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
55. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
56. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
57. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
58. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
59. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (20,870 feet high).
62. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
65. A port city in western Ireland on Galway Bay.
66. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
68. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
69. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
71. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
72. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
74. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
75. A violent hot sand-laden wind on the deserts of Arabia and North Africa.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
79. The Muskhogean language of the Choctaw people.
82. Upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds.
85. A Hindu prince or king in India.
89. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
90. A tumor of bone tissue.
93. Swiss psychologist remembered for his studies of cognitive development in children (1896-1980).
95. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
96. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
97. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
99. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
100. God of the earth.
101. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
103. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
6. Italian architect who pioneered in the use of reinforced concrete (1891-1979).
7. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
8. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
9. The capital of the state of Kansas.
10. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
11. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. The closing section of a musical composition.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
25. A former British gold coin worth 21 chillings.
27. Remove offensive capability from.
29. A social unit living together.
31. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
33. Having a single pole.
34. With respect to race.
35. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
36. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
38. Bring dishonor upon.
39. An inhabitant of ancient Assyria.
40. A public register showing the details of ownership and value of land.
42. Short and thick.
44. make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow.
48. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
49. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
53. Jordan's port.
60. Covered with water.
61. One of the three prairie provinces in central Canada.
63. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
64. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
67. Small shrubby African tree with hard wood used as a dyewood yielding a red dye.
70. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
73. Being nine more than ninety.
76. Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
77. God of wealth and love.
78. Before noon.
80. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
81. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
83. Before noon.
84. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
86. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
87. Become gelatinous.
88. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
91. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
92. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
94. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.