1. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
4. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
9. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
13. The last (12th) month of the year.
16. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
17. Something considered choice to eat.
18. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
19. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
20. Fiddler crabs.
21. Become one.
22. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
23. Extremely pleasing.
24. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
26. A message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence.
27. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
28. Granular protein in outermost layer of endosperm of many seeds or cereal grains.
30. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
32. A pass between mountain peaks.
33. Any of various units of capacity.
35. Affect with wonder.
38. (prefix) Half or partial.
46. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
49. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
51. Not easy.
52. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
53. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
55. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
60. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
61. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
63. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
65. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
66. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
68. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
70. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
71. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
75. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
76. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
77. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
80. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
85. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
89. Covered with paving material.
91. Thrown together in a pile.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
95. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
97. A Russian river.
98. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
99. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
100. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
101. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
102. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
2. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
3. (used of eyes) Open and fixed as if in fear or wonder.
4. A unit of pressure.
5. Any of three poisonous colorless isomeric phenols.
6. A program that is broadcast again.
7. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
8. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
9. Lower in esteem.
10. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
11. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
12. Late time of life.
13. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
14. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
15. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
25. (Sumerian) Evil storm god represented as a black bird.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
31. A flexible container with a single opening.
34. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
36. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
37. Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
39. A piece of furniture with open shelves for displaying small ornaments.
40. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
41. On, to, or at the top.
42. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
43. Widely distributed lichens usually having a grayish or yellow pendulous freely branched thallus.
44. Class of protozoa having cilia or hairlike appendages on part or all of the surface during some part of the life cycle.
45. (of birds) Having developed feathers or plumage.
47. A white trivalent metallic element.
48. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
50. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
54. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
57. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
59. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
62. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
64. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
67. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
69. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
72. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
73. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
74. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
76. A plain plinth that supports a wall.
79. A particular environment or walk of life.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
83. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
84. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
86. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
87. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
88. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
90. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
92. A light touch or stroke.
96. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.