1. (informal) Roused to anger.
4. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
13. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
18. An awkward stupid person.
19. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
20. A unit of pain intensity.
21. Pacific newts.
22. Traveling on horseback.
24. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. An informal term for a father.
27. (Irish) God of the sea.
29. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
31. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
33. A principle or condition that customarily governs behavior.
34. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
35. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
36. Broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects.
38. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
39. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
41. Male red deer.
45. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
47. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
50. Estrangement from god.
51. A person who possesses great material wealth.
52. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
54. Informal term for sleep.
57. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
58. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
61. Large Indian antelope.
63. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
65. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
68. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
69. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
70. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
72. A poisonous oily liquid with a garlicky odor composed of 2 cacodyl groups.
74. Sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment.
76. An incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right).
78. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
79. Water frozen in the solid state.
80. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
81. A change for the better.
85. 100 groszy equal 1 zloty.
91. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. Remove from memory or existence.
95. A native American tent.
97. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
98. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
99. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
100. An elaborate song for solo voice.
101. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
102. An informal term for a father.
103. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
104. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
105. The residue that remains when something is burned.
1. A woman of refinement.
2. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
3. The 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
4. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
5. (of panes of glass) Fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead.
6. National capital of Kiribati.
7. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
10. Unknown god.
11. A festival featuring African-American culture.
12. A Loloish language.
13. (anatomy) Any structure that resembles a horn in shape.
14. (botany) Especially of leaves.
15. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
23. An offensive against and enemy (using weapons).
25. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
28. State capital of New York.
30. Step on it.
32. A ceremonial dinner party for many people.
37. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
40. A daughter of your brother or sister.
42. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
43. A building where birds are kept.
44. Diffusing warmth and friendliness.
46. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
48. State in northeastern India.
49. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
53. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
55. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
56. Spin or twist together so as to form a cord.
60. Make less active or intense.
62. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
64. German iris having large white flowers with lavender-tinged falls and a fragrant rhizome.
66. Deciduous shrub of North America.
67. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. Failure of some tissue or organ to develop.
72. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
73. Having a common axis.
75. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
77. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
82. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
83. The fifth of the seven canonical hours.
84. Grind together, of teeth.
86. Avatar of Vishnu.
87. Toward the mouth or oral region.
88. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
89. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
90. A genus of Mustelidae.
94. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
95. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
96. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.