1. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
4. (anatomy) A natural hollow or sinus within the body.
9. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
13. Inquire about.
16. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
17. Having winglike extensions.
18. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
22. Drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged.
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. Disposed of as useless.
26. Make larger.
28. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
30. Before noon.
31. The sixth month of the civil year.
33. (British) Hardened clay.
38. Status with respect to the relations between people or groups.
42. A formation of people or things one beside another.
43. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
45. Take in solid food.
46. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
47. In or of the present month.
48. The food served and eaten at one time.
51. A crime syndicate in the United States.
52. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
53. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
55. A person who is not very bright.
56. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
58. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
60. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
62. Someone who is regarded as contemptible.
63. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
64. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
65. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
67. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
68. The ending of a series or sequence.
70. A projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water.
72. A New England state.
75. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
77. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
81. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
87. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
91. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
93. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
95. A Loloish language.
96. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
97. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
98. An awkward stupid person.
99. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
1. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
2. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
3. A person who makes use of a thing.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
6. Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water.
7. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
8. Small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit.
9. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
10. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
11. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
12. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
21. A small dynamo with a secondary winding that produces a high voltage enabling a spark to jump between the poles of a spark plug in a gasoline engine.
23. Avatar of Vishnu.
27. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
29. A person with a strong desire for something.
32. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
34. A widely distributed family of plants.
35. Not performed on the stage.
36. A monoamine neurotransmitter found in the brain and essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system.
37. An Italian poet famous for love lyrics (1304-1374).
39. Cast or model anew.
40. Pouch used in the shipment of mail.
41. A turner with a narrow flexible blade.
44. Liveliness and energy.
49. (Welsh) Lord of Annwfn (the other world.
50. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
54. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
57. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
59. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
61. A flock of geese.
66. The medieval dialects of Langue d'oc.
67. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
69. A hole (usually with a flush cover) through which a person can gain access to an underground structure.
70. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. Large African antelope with long straight nearly upright horns.
74. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
76. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
78. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
79. A genus of Indriidae.
80. A person who is abnormally small.
82. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
83. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
84. Type genus of the Majidae.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
87. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
90. Noisy talk.
92. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
94. The compass point midway between north and west.