1. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
4. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
8. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
12. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
18. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
19. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
20. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
21. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
22. (music) A curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato.
23. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
24. An abbreviation for `hazardous material' used on warning signs.
26. Following immediately and as a result of what went before.
29. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
30. A skilled worker who can live in underwater installations and participate in scientific research.
32. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
34. Enthusiastic approval.
37. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
40. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
43. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
44. A person with the same name as another.
48. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
51. Inflammation of the ileum.
53. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
56. A master's degree in library science.
57. A unit of pain intensity.
59. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
61. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
62. Not participating in a chemical reaction.
65. Situated or taking place in the area of a stage not visible to the audience.
68. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
69. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
72. The twelfth month of the civil year.
73. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
77. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
78. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
80. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
81. The basic unit of money in Albania.
83. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
85. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
88. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
92. Tag the base runner to get him out.
93. A genus of Indriidae.
96. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
98. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
99. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
100. Not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam.
101. Similar to the color of jade.
102. The month following January and preceding March.
103. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
104. Complacently or inanely foolish.
105. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
106. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. Being on the left side.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
4. The basic unit of money in Macao.
5. Any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells.
6. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
7. Of time long past.
8. East Indian tree whose leaves are used for fodder.
9. Small genus of Eurasian shrubs with yellow flowers and bladdery pods.
10. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
11. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
12. The cry made by sheep.
13. Consider or hold as true.
14. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
15. Give over.
25. Hungarian playwright (1878-1952).
27. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. Affect with wonder.
33. A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters.
35. Green turtles.
36. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
38. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
39. Have confidence or faith in.
41. A short speech (often in verse) addressed directly to the audience by an actor at the end of a play.
42. Spell incorrectly.
45. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
46. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
47. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
52. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
54. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
55. A trap for birds or small mammals.
58. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
60. An honorary degree in science.
63. Any taillike structure.
64. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
66. (of persons or their actions) Able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering.
67. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
70. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
71. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
74. Make a mess of, destroy or ruin.
75. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
76. A resident of Utah.
79. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
82. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
84. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
86. A Hindu prince or king in India.
87. Toward the mouth or oral region.
89. (British slang) Cafe.
90. In bed.
91. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
94. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
95. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
97. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.