1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A city in northern India.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
13. A slight amount or degree of difference.
16. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
17. A person who acts and gets things done.
18. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
21. A salt or ester of hydriodic acid.
23. Silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state.
25. Cereal grass widely cultivated for its grain.
27. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
29. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
30. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
31. Having leaves or leaves as specified.
34. Membrane of the young sporophore of various mushrooms extending from the margin of the cap to the stem and is ruptured by growth.
36. Elongate very slender water scorpions.
39. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
40. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
45. An associate degree in nursing.
46. Type genus of the Nepidae.
48. Portable power saw.
51. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
53. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
54. Queen of Great Britain and Ireland and Empress of India from 1837 to 1901 (1819-1901).
55. An informal term for a father.
56. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. Being nine more than forty.
62. A drug (trade name Atabrine) used to treat certain worm infestations and once used to treat malaria.
64. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
66. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
67. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
69. Type genus of the Felidae.
71. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
72. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
76. Interchangeable with `means' in the expression `by dint of'.
77. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
81. The imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC.
83. (law) The privilege of using something that is not your own (as using another's land as a right of way to your own land).
88. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
92. The act of scanning.
93. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
96. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
97. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
99. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
100. An account describing incidents or events.
101. Seed of a pea plant.
102. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
103. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
104. Very dark black.
1. An onerous or difficult concern.
2. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
3. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
4. Brightly colored carnivorous fish of western Atlantic and West Indies waters.
5. A farewell remark.
6. Any thick messy substance.
7. (British) A member of the military police.
8. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
9. The subject matter of a conversation or discussion.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
13. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
14. Little known Kamarupan languages.
15. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
22. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
24. Freetail bats.
26. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
28. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
32. A ruling on a point of Islamic law that is given by a recognized authority.
33. Half the width of an em.
35. Raised above ground level.
37. Antihypertensive consisting of an alkaloid extracted from the plant Rauwolfia serpentina (trade names Raudixin or Rau-Sed or Sandril or Serpasil).
38. A historian who writes annals.
41. Being eight more than ninety.
42. The piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located).
43. A rounded projection or protuberance.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
47. A republic in central Europe.
49. An expression of greeting.
50. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
57. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
58. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
63. Tag the base runner to get him out.
65. Being one more than forty.
68. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
70. Give an education to.
71. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
73. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. The wife of a sheik.
76. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
78. After noon.
79. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
80. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
81. Being nine more than forty.
82. In operation or operational.
84. The highest level or degree attainable.
85. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
86. A quantity of no importance.
87. God of death.
89. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
90. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
91. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
94. A periodic paperback publication.
95. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
98. A bachelor's degree in science.