1. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
13. The residue that remains when something is burned.
16. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
17. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
18. Hit hard.
19. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
20. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
22. A severe or trying experience.
25. Jordan's port.
28. Toward the mouth or oral region.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A doctor's degree in optometry.
34. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. Remove color from.
46. Type genus of the Ranidae.
47. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
48. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
49. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
50. A genus of Camelidae.
52. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
55. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
56. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
59. Of or concerning Qatar.
60. German hero.
61. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
62. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
63. An associate degree in applied science.
65. Cause to go somewhere.
68. A Mid-Atlantic state.
69. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
70. Singing jazz.
72. Characterized by divine or godlike nature.
77. Lasting through all time.
80. A large fleet.
86. The twelfth month of the civil year.
87. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
88. Small evergreen trees or shrubs with aromatic leaves.
91. Similar to the striped mullet and takes its place in the Caribbean region.
92. A member of the Finnish people living in Karelia in northwestern European Russia.
94. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
95. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
96. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
97. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
1. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
4. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
5. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
6. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
7. Away from the mouth or oral region.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
12. Before noon.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
15. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. Causing fear or dread or terror.
24. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. South American cavy.
30. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. Exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing.
36. Pitted with cell-like cavities (as a honeycomb).
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
39. Primitive reptile having no opening in the temporal region of the skull.
40. (Irish folklore) A female spirit who wails to warn of impending death.
42. Small genus of perennial herbs having deadly poisonous tuberous roots.
43. Being or of the nature of an ovule.
44. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
45. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
51. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
53. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
54. Of or relating to or in the manner of John Donne.
57. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
58. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
66. The site of an archeological exploration.
67. Dam to make a millpond to provide power for a water mill.
68. The sixth month of the civil year.
71. A member of a nomadic Berber people of the Sahara.
73. Food for domestic livestock.
74. Arboreal nocturnal mammal of southeast Asia and the Philippines resembling a lemur and having a fold of skin on each side from neck to tail that is used for long gliding leaps.
75. Affect with wonder.
76. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
78. The back side of the neck.
79. Gather, as of as crops.
81. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
83. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
84. A city in northern Uganda.
85. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
89. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
90. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
93. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.