1. A master's degree in library science.
5. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
9. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
13. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
16. The capital of Western Samoa.
17. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
18. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. An appliance that allows an object (such as a ship's compass) to remain horizontal even as its support tips.
22. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
24. The basic unit of money in Albania.
25. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
26. Sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
27. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
29. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
30. Blatant or sensational promotion.
32. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
33. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
35. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
36. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
38. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
41. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
43. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
45. A public promotion of some product or service.
46. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
49. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
54. Tangled mass of prickly plants.
56. Of or relating to near the ear.
59. Compete for something.
60. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
61. A city in western Kenya.
63. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
66. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
67. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
68. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
69. Excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted.
70. Having a hard back or cover.
74. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
75. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
77. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
78. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
80. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
82. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
85. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
88. A light touch or stroke.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
96. (pathology) Tending to become more severe or wider in scope.
97. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
98. Having antlers.
100. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
101. Lacking excess flesh.
102. An early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica.
103. Cause to go somewhere.
1. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
2. Twining perennial North American plants.
3. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
4. Of or pertaining to Sabah or its people.
5. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
6. A Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ.
7. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
8. Flesh of large European flatfish.
9. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
10. Rigged with a triangular (lateen) sail.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A low triangular area where a river divides before entering a larger body of water.
13. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
21. Used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement.
23. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
28. Related to or characteristic of or written in Amharic.
31. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
34. An informal term for a father.
37. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
39. (grammar) A verb tense used to relate past action.
40. A substance that abrades or wears down.
42. Annual or perennial grasses of warm regions.
44. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
47. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
50. Consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous.
51. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
53. A widely distributed family of plants.
55. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
57. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
58. (informal) Very tired.
62. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
72. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
73. The matter ejected in vomiting.
74. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
76. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
79. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
81. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
83. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
84. Possessing life.
85. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
86. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
87. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
89. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
90. A beautiful and graceful girl.
91. Divisible by two.
92. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
94. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
95. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
99. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.