1. Extremely pleasing.
4. Wearing or provided with clothing.
8. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
12. Sudden sharp painful emotion.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
18. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
19. At any time.
20. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
21. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
22. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
24. A person who lives and works on land.
27. Lacking fresh air.
29. A state in east central United States.
30. Take in solid food.
33. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
39. The Teutonic god of thunder.
41. Experiencing motion sickness.
45. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
46. Any plant of the genus Erica.
47. Agitation resulting from active worry.
48. An expression of greeting.
50. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
52. Full of flavor.
55. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
57. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
60. A Loloish language.
63. A Mid-Atlantic state.
64. Russian country house.
65. Type genus of the Anatidae.
68. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
69. Japanese painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1760-1849).
71. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
73. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
74. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
76. God of the underworld and judge of the dead.
80. The agent to whom property involved in a bailment is delivered.
83. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
86. An informal term for a father.
87. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
88. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
91. Taken or to be taken at random.
93. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
94. (informal) Of the highest quality.
95. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
96. The emotion of hate.
97. The cry made by sheep.
98. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
99. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
100. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
101. Not in good physical or mental health.
1. Responsibility for a bad situation or event.
2. Someone whose business is advertising.
3. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
4. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
5. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
6. Similar or related in quality or character.
7. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
8. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
9. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
10. Capital of modern Macedonia.
11. The act of scanning.
12. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
13. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
14. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
15. One-hundredth of a right angle.
25. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
26. Being one more than fifty.
28. How long something has existed.
31. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
32. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
34. Black tropical American cuckoo.
35. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
36. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
37. Sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels.
38. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
40. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
42. Leave voluntarily.
43. (informal) A bunch.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Chile or its people.
49. Selected as the best.
51. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
53. A genus of Ploceidae.
54. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience.
56. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
58. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
59. A farewell remark.
61. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
62. The sixth day of the week.
66. God of wisdom or prophesy.
67. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
70. Garment consisting of sweat pants and a sweatshirt.
72. Add ions to.
75. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
76. The fifth day of the week.
77. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
78. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
79. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
81. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
82. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
84. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
85. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
89. The fatty flesh of eel.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
92. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.