1. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
4. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
9. In a competent capable manner.
13. A male human offspring.
16. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
17. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
18. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
19. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
20. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
21. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
22. God of love and erotic desire.
23. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
24. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
26. Extremely pleasing.
27. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
29. A stock exchange in New York.
30. (informal) Exceptionally good.
33. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
34. Avatar of Vishnu.
36. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
39. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
44. Tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes.
48. Disabled in the feet or legs.
50. A neutral middle vowel.
51. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
52. The capital of Eritrea.
53. Excessively fat.
55. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
56. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
58. Having been read.
59. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
61. (comparative of `bad') Inferior to another in quality or condition or desirability.
64. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
66. Affect with wonder.
68. Any plant of the genus Erica.
70. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
72. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
73. A complete extent or range.
75. A state in north central United States.
76. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
77. A federally chartered savings bank.
80. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
86. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
90. Any high mountain.
94. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
95. With rapid movements.
96. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
98. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
99. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
100. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
101. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
2. One or more recordings issued together.
3. Flesh of young or small pike.
4. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
7. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
8. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
11. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
12. Not only so, but.
13. The 18th letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
15. City in Sudan.
25. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
28. Pass by, as of time.
31. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
32. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
35. Informal terms for a mother.
37. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
38. Any of various plants of the genus Scabiosa.
40. Small genus of South American epiphytic or lithophytic cacti.
41. American novelist (1909-1955).
42. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
43. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
45. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
46. A festival featuring African-American culture.
47. Lying toward or situated in the east.
49. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
54. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
57. Affectedly dainty or refined.
60. An account describing incidents or events.
62. A slipper that has no fitting around the heel.
63. Informal terms for a meal.
65. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
67. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
69. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
71. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
74. Heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane).
78. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
79. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
80. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. Jordan's port.
83. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
84. The capital of Western Samoa.
85. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
86. Informal terms for a mother.
87. Any thick messy substance.
88. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
91. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
92. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.