1. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
4. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
9. Goddess of fertility.
13. One millionth of a gram.
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. Type genus of the Vespidae.
18. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A genus of Ploceidae.
22. A rosid dicot genus that includes moon carrots.
24. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
26. The content of cognition.
28. American pioneer photographer famous for his portraits.
29. Of or relating to the language of the Hebrews.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
35. Being nine more than ninety.
36. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
38. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
43. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
46. The Algonquian language of the Malecite and Passamaquody peoples.
48. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
49. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
52. Get or ask advice from.
53. A degenerate neutron star.
56. Genus of African timber trees.
58. A song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person.
59. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
60. The money risked on a gamble.
61. Fiddler crabs.
63. Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears.
64. Small finch originally of the western United States and Mexico.
65. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
67. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
68. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
73. Flat tableland with steep edges.
75. An uproarious party.
76. Coarse edible red seaweed.
77. Somewhat late.
81. Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
84. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
87. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
91. Covered with paving material.
93. A member of the Caddo people of NE Texas.
95. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
96. Step on it.
97. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
99. Being seven more than fifty.
100. A notable achievement.
101. A master's degree in library science.
102. In bed.
103. Lacking excess flesh.
104. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
2. Toward the mouth or oral region.
3. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
4. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
5. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
6. Giving confidence.
7. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
8. A Nilotic language.
9. A small island.
10. The brightest star in Virgo.
11. That is to say.
12. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. Wearing or provided with clothing.
15. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
21. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
23. Make an etching of.
25. From 190 million to 230 million years ago.
27. A soft silvery metallic element.
31. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
33. Annual and perennial grasses of savannas and upland grasslands.
34. Semi-parasitic herb with purple or white or pink flowers.
37. Before noon.
39. Tear or be torn violently.
40. Of or relating to neurons.
41. Submerged marine plant with very long narrow leaves found in abundance along North Atlantic coasts.
42. A person who participates in a meeting.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. A group of related languages spoken in a valley of southern Ethiopia.
47. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
50. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
51. The eleventh month of the civil year.
54. Parasitic trees of Indonesia and Malaysia.
55. Used of a single unit or thing.
57. Be or do something to a greater degree.
62. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
66. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
69. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
70. In place of, or as an alternative to.
71. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
72. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
73. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
74. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
78. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
79. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
80. An oil port in southern Iraq.
82. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
83. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
85. Any small compartment.
86. Perennial having hollow cylindrical leaves used for seasoning.
87. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
88. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. A quantity of no importance.
92. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
93. A characteristic sound.
94. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
98. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.