1. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
4. A coarse term for defecation.
8. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
16. Having only superficial plausibility.
17. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
18. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
19. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
20. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
21. A thin wedge of material (wood or metal or stone) for driving into crevices.
22. (British) A simple board game in which players move counters according to the throw of dice.
23. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
24. Jordan's port.
26. A British doctorate.
28. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
29. The capital of French Polynesia on the northwestern coast of Tahiti.
31. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
32. An honorary degree in science.
34. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
37. The address where a person lives.
41. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
46. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
50. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
52. Used of physical coldness.
53. A small slow-growing deciduous tree of northern Iran having a low domed shape.
54. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
55. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
57. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
59. A subfamily of Indic languages.
62. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
64. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
65. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
68. An associate degree in nursing.
69. (British) Your grandmother.
70. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
74. A state in the western United States.
77. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
78. English writer (born in Scotland) of children's stories (1859-1932).
80. Apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions.
82. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
83. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
87. A deep bow.
90. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
91. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
93. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
95. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
96. Being one more than nine.
97. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
98. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
99. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
1. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
2. City in northwestern Jordan.
3. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
4. The capital of Tajikistan.
5. A transuranic element.
6. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
7. (informal) Tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of adrenaline.
8. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
9. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
10. Either extremity of something that has length.
11. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
12. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
13. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
14. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
15. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
25. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
27. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
30. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
33. Lacking funds.
35. An alkalating agent (trade name Leukeran) used to treat some kinds of cancer.
36. A port city is southern Indonesia.
38. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
39. Force or compel somebody to do something.
40. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
42. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
43. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
44. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
45. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
48. An utterance made by exhaling audibly.
49. Someone who lends money or gives credit in business matters.
51. Of or relating to the Gypsies or their language or culture.
56. The content of cognition.
58. A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters.
60. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
61. Type genus of the Anatidae.
63. A formal expression of praise.
66. A wind instrument.
67. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
71. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
72. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
73. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
75. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
76. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
79. Jordan's port.
81. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
84. Framework for holding objects.
85. Again but in a new or different way.
86. God of death.
88. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
89. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
92. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
94. A radioactive element of the actinide series.