1. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. The froth produced by soaps or detergents.
13. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
20. Speak unfavorably about.
22. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
24. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
25. Motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work.
26. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
28. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
30. The capital of the Bahamas.
33. French racing cyclist who won the Tour de France five times (born in 1954).
37. A hereditary ruler.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office.
45. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
46. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
48. 10 grams.
50. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
52. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
53. Be teeming, be abuzz.
55. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
57. A member of a North American Indian people of southern California.
59. In truth (often tends to intensify).
61. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
64. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
65. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
66. Worry unnecessarily of excessively.
67. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
69. A former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere).
71. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
72. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. A state in midwestern United States.
77. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
79. A United States bandmaster and composer of military marches (1854-1932).
81. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
83. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
85. A white trivalent metallic element.
87. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
92. A French abbot.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
96. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
98. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
100. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
101. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
102. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
104. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
105. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
106. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
107. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
108. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
1. The emotion of hate.
2. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
3. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982).
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
11. An audiotape recording of sound.
12. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. Speaking a Slavic language.
15. English monk and scholar (672-735).
21. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
23. Of metal e.g..
27. The state capital of Alaska.
29. A New England state.
31. A state in north central United States.
32. A port in southwestern Scotland.
34. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
35. (Greek mythology) A youth beloved of Hero who drowned in a storm in the Hellespont on one of his nightly visits to see her.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
38. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
39. An outline or synopsis of a play.
40. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Tyrol or its people.
43. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
44. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
47. A shoe with a wedge heel.
49. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
51. Type genus of the Nepidae.
54. One of the three Furies.
56. (Old Testament) The Hebrew prophet who led the Israelites from Egypt across the Red sea on a journey known as the Exodus.
58. Gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement.
60. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
62. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
68. A region of southwestern France.
70. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
74. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
78. Of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people.
79. (informal) Of the highest quality.
80. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
82. 1 species.
83. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
84. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
86. Lower in esteem.
88. In bed.
89. A sudden short attack.
90. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
91. English monk and scholar (672-735).
93. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
94. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
97. Either extremity of something that has length.
99. A decree that prohibits something.
103. A public promotion of some product or service.