1. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
5. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
13. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
16. Cornbread often made without milk or eggs and baked or fried (Southern).
17. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
18. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
21. Not only so, but.
22. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
23. An honorary law degree.
24. An island in the Aegean Sea off the west coast of Turkey.
26. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
30. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
34. Any of numerous plants of the genus Euphorbia.
36. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
39. A genus of Mustelidae.
40. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living between Lake Chaplain and the Saint Lawrence River.
42. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
46. A bowl-shaped opening at the top of a volcano.
48. The capital of the state of Delaware.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
51. Gone by.
53. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
54. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
55. Of or relating to the enteron.
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
60. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
61. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
62. Sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along on wheels and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs.
64. A university in Connecticut.
65. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
66. Being one more than fifty.
67. A language group of the Hokan family.
68. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
75. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
76. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.
78. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
79. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
81. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
83. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
85. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
89. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
92. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
93. The father of your father or mother.
95. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
97. A quantity of no importance.
99. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
100. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
101. Caused to combine or unite.
102. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. German bacteriologist who isolated the anthrax bacillus and the tubercle bacillus and the cholera bacillus (1843-1910).
3. (anatomy) A notch or small hollow.
4. A member of the Democratic Party.
5. A negative.
6. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
7. Husk of a pea.
8. The residue that remains when something is burned.
9. A light informal meal.
10. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
13. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
14. An outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs.
15. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution.
25. A shape that sags.
27. Nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites.
29. A kind of percoid fish.
31. A state in southeastern United States.
33. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
35. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
37. New World chameleons.
38. Characteristic of the fields or country.
41. Of or belonging to an aecium.
43. A favorite saying of a sect or political group.
44. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
45. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
47. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
49. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
52. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
56. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
57. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
59. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
63. A flourish added after or under your signature (originally to protect against forgery).
69. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. Mostly small blennioid fishes of coral reefs and seagrass beds.
72. Try to manage without help.
74. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
77. A string of more than 3,000 islands east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean.
80. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
82. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
84. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
86. Antibacterial agent (trade names Mandelamine and Urex) that is contained in many products that are used to treat urinary infections.
87. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
88. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
90. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
91. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
94. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
96. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
98. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.