1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. Having two feet.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
13. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
17. Administer an oil or ointment to.
18. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
19. Used of a single unit or thing.
20. Steal goods.
22. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
24. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. The Dravidian language spoken by the Kolam people in central India.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. To declare or affirm as true.
43. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
48. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
49. Either extremity of something that has length.
51. The capital and largest city of Japan.
53. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
55. A numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed.
57. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
58. (medicine) Chilly.
60. A Russian river.
62. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
63. Provided with artificial light.
64. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
65. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
67. Befitting or characteristic of those who inclined to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior.
70. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
73. Disparaging terms for small people.
74. On or of upper floors of a building.
77. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
79. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
80. An assembly of parts welded together.
81. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
82. A member of the Siouan people of the Arkansas river valley in Arkansas.
84. Garlic mayonnaise.
87. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
91. Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits.
92. The act of treating something to make it repel water.
95. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
97. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
98. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
99. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
101. How long something has existed.
102. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
103. Jordan's port.
104. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
105. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
1. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
4. The cry made by sheep.
5. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
6. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
7. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
8. Deliberately impassive in manner.
9. Second brightest star in Perseus.
10. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
11. The fare charged for riding a bus or streetcar.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
14. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
15. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
21. Poor handwriting.
23. Implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion.
27. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
28. Any of a class of weakly acidic organic compounds.
30. Before noon.
33. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
35. Defeat (oneself) by going too far.
36. Somewhat flattened cylindrical squid.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
40. Someone who puts to good use.
41. Made smooth by ironing.
44. The inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems.
45. A doctor's degree in optometry.
46. Herbs of temperate regions.
50. The bill in a restaurant.
52. A member of a North American Indian people living in northern Baja California.
54. A bachelor's degree in religion.
56. Type genus of the Elopidae.
59. The arch of the foot.
61. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
66. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
68. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
69. A region whose eastern part is Bangladesh and western part is included in India.
71. Occurring during the middle of the week.
72. Of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language.
75. A person who rules or commands.
76. A state in northwestern North America.
78. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
83. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
85. Look at with amorous intentions.
86. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
88. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
89. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
90. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
93. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
95. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
96. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
100. A public promotion of some product or service.
101. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.