1. A vehicle carrying many passengers.
4. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
9. Type genus of the Amiidae.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Being six more than fifty.
17. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
18. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. A tight-fitting headdress.
20. A genus of Vespertilionidae.
22. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
24. Lower in esteem.
26. Muslim name for God.
27. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
30. The sixth month of the civil year.
31. A city in southeastern South Korea.
32. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
34. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
35. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
37. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
39. Jordan's port.
41. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
44. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. (religion) Of or pertaining to or characteristic of the Anglican church.
52. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
54. Soft creamy white cheese.
56. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
57. The activity of converting from plain text into code.
59. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
60. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
61. A Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu.
62. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
64. Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed.
66. A small but appreciable amount.
68. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
69. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
70. Type genus of the Rubiaceae.
73. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
74. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
76. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
79. Speaking a Slavic language.
82. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
85. Small genus of American herbs (American pennyroyal).
88. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
92. A salesman who travels to call on customers.
95. A periodic paperback publication.
96. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
97. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
99. A small cake leavened with yeast.
100. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
101. The money risked on a gamble.
102. Wife of Balder.
103. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
104. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. The sound of sheep or goats (or any sound resembling this) v 1.
2. A small pendant fleshy lobe at the back of the soft palate.
3. Move unobtrusively or furtively.
4. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
5. Your general store of remembered information.
6. The longest river of Asia.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
9. In bed.
10. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
11. A state in midwestern United States.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
14. (botany) Especially of leaves.
15. The act of mimicking.
21. With eagerness.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. Being nine more than ninety.
29. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
33. A member of the British order of honor.
36. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
38. The academic world.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Socially disoriented.
43. Related on the father's side.
45. Small scales from animal skins or hair or bird feathers that can cause allergic reactions in some people.
46. Belonging to some prior time.
47. Tropical African herbs.
49. An airfoil that controls lateral motion.
50. Adapt anew.
53. One thousand grams.
55. A port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic.
58. A Russian river.
63. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
65. Wanted intensely.
67. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
71. Fiddler crabs.
72. Top part of an apron.
75. The capital of Eritrea.
76. A special way of doing something.
77. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
78. Before noon.
80. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
81. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
83. A rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy.
84. Jordan's port.
86. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
87. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
89. An Asian river between China and Russia.
90. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
91. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
93. The cry made by sheep.
94. An informal term for a father.
98. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
99. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.