1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
12. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
16. An electrically charged particle.
17. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
18. A primeval personification of air and breath.
19. Toward the mouth or oral region.
20. Agile long-legged rabbit-sized rodent of Central and South America and West Indies.
22. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
24. Scottish philosopher of common sense who opposed the ideas of David Hume (1710-1796).
25. Haddock usually baked but sometimes broiled with lots of butter.
26. Before noon.
27. (trademark) A type of fiberboard.
29. Any of several fat-soluble organic compounds having as a basis 17 carbon atoms in four rings.
31. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
32. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
35. Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse.
38. A desert in southern Israel.
40. Administer an oil or ointment to.
44. A person trained to compete in sports.
46. A broom made of twigs tied together on a long handle.
47. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
49. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
50. Become adolescent.
52. Estrangement from god.
53. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
54. A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot.
55. A state in midwestern United States.
58. Southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration.
60. United States race driver who was the first to drive faster than a mile a minute (1878-1946).
61. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
62. The simplest ketone.
65. A weekday on which no feast is celebrated.
66. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
69. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
71. Any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice.
77. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
79. Of a pale purple color.
80. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
81. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
84. A bowling pin of the type used in ninepins (or (in England) skittles).
86. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
87. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
90. Late time of life.
91. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
92. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
93. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
94. The seed of the cereal grass.
1. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
2. United States baseball player (born 1925).
3. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
4. Indicating an option or wish.
5. Hurt or upset.
6. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
7. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
8. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
9. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. Type genus of the Anatidae.
12. Forced to turn and face attackers.
13. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
14. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
15. A machine or person that adds.
21. Release from a spell.
23. Characterized by friendship and good will.
28. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
30. The recipient of funds or other benefits.
33. Cause to explode.
34. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
36. United States composer who promoted 20th century music (1896-1985).
37. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
39. Moderate to inferior in quality.
41. The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting).
42. Very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency.
43. A nation in northern North America.
45. A resort city in western Florida.
48. Flexible twig of a willow tree.
51. A severe or trying experience.
56. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
57. Very rich drop friedcake dusted with confectioners' sugar and served with lemon sauce or preserves.
59. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
63. Land that is worked by plowing and sowing and raising crops.
64. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
67. Having gaps or spaces.
68. (of persons or their actions) Able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering.
70. Having a back or backing, usually of a specified type.
72. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
73. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
74. Formed by reaction between an acid and an alcohol with elimination of water.
75. Witty remark.
76. Leather with a napped surface.
78. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
82. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
83. (informal) Roused to anger.
85. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
88. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
89. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.