1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Having been read.
8. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
12. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. The emotion of hate.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A unit of subjective loudness.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A city on the Loire river in north central France.
23. Behave in a certain manner.
24. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
26. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
28. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
29. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
31. Having a tendency to cause harm.
33. A baseball deliberately thrown at the batter's head.
36. 10 grams.
38. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
41. Tell or deposit (information) knowledge.
43. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
44. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
45. The act of bending low with the limbs close to the body v 1.
48. The basic unit of length adopted under the System International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards).
49. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
52. Related by common characteristics or ancestry.
53. That is to say.
54. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
55. Always the same.
60. The property of excessive fatness.
62. Of or relating to a cancroid n.
64. Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal.
65. Tropical American trees.
68. Enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space.
69. An island of central Hawaii.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
71. The cry made by sheep.
73. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
79. (informal) Exceptionally good.
83. The seventh month of the civil year.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
87. (British) An old shabby movie theater.
89. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
90. Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips.
92. A strong emotion.
93. A light touch or stroke.
94. A number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance).
95. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
96. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. First woman aviator to fly solo nonstop across the Atlantic (1928).
6. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
7. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
8. A coil of rope or wool or yarn.
9. A change for the better.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
13. A route shorter than the usual one.
14. A noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it.
15. (prefix) Within.
22. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
25. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
27. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
30. Suggestive of the supernatural.
32. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
34. Web spinners.
35. Relating to bees or beekeeping.
37. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
39. Inflammation of the ileum.
40. Prior to a specified or implied time.
42. Cook in liquid.
46. (Greek mythology) A sorceress who detained Odysseus on her island and turned his men into swine.
47. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
50. A mountain peak in the Karakoram Range in northern Kashmir.
51. Type genus of the Muridae.
56. An impression in a surface (as made by a blow).
57. One million periods per second.
58. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
59. A toilet in England.
61. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
63. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
66. Express strong disapproval of.
67. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
72. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
74. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
75. A crime syndicate in the United States.
76. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
77. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
78. To come or go into.
80. Avatar of Vishnu.
81. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
82. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
83. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
85. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
86. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
88. Being six more than fifty.
91. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.