1. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
4. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. A master's degree in business.
16. A strong emotion.
17. Flesh of any of various freshwater fishes of the families Centrarchidae of North America or Cyprinidae of Europe.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
20. An island of central Hawaii.
22. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
24. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
25. A small drink of liquor.
26. To declare or affirm as true.
29. Affect with wonder.
31. Known beforehand.
33. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
35. A city and port in northern Jutland.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures.
38. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
40. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
41. Bursting into flower.
43. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
47. A large number or amount.
49. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
52. Squash bugs.
54. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
56. An athlete who plays basketball.
57. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
58. A fraudulent business scheme.
60. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
61. Pleasantly cold and invigorating.
63. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
67. An endorsement.
70. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
71. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
73. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
76. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
77. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
81. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
84. An informal term for a father.
86. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
88. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
91. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
93. Being three more than fifty.
94. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
96. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
97. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
98. An occurrence of thorough mixing.
101. A light touch or stroke.
102. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
103. The ending of a series or sequence.
104. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
106. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
1. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
2. A murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a treacherous surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed.
3. A Spanish title of respect for a married woman.
4. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
5. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
6. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
7. Southeastern Asian perennial with aromatic roots.
8. A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink.
9. A Russian river.
10. An informal term for a father.
11. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
13. An atom having a valence of one.
14. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
15. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
21. Devoid of any feeling of awe or reverence.
23. A medium for oil-paints.
27. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
28. Having or showing markings that resemble veins.
30. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
32. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
34. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
37. An uproarious party.
39. Possessing qualities befitting a man.
42. Ruffed grouse.
44. A motley assortment of things.
45. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
46. Usually tropical slender-bodied long-legged moth whose larvae are crop pests.
48. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
50. A concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression).
51. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
53. Make amends for.
55. Largest crested screamer.
59. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
62. Husband of Elizabeth II of Great Britain (born 1921).
64. Found along western Atlantic coast.
65. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
66. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
68. A female domestic.
69. A line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about.
70. A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink.
72. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
78. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
79. A native-born Israeli.
80. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
82. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
83. Type genus of the Ranidae.
85. On or toward the lee.
87. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
89. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
90. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
92. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
95. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
99. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
100. Informal terms for a mother.