1. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
4. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
9. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
13. Of southern Europe.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. Pepsi Cola is a trademarked cola.
18. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
22. The bottom of a sea or ocean.
24. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
25. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. Breaking of hard tissue such as bone.
29. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
30. Fiddler crabs.
32. A large number or amount.
34. A genus of Scolopacidae.
40. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
41. A city in western Saudi Arabia.
43. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
45. English businessman who created a retail chain (1888-1964).
48. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
49. A meeting of spiritualists.
52. Consisting of the musk-ox.
53. Considerate and solicitous care.
54. A city in the European part of Russia.
56. German musician who developed a system for teaching music to children (1895-1982).
57. Tropical American flat-jointed prickly pear.
58. Resembling or similar.
60. (usually plural) A destructive action.
62. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
64. Term of address for a man.
65. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
66. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
67. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
70. A white trivalent metallic element.
71. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
72. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
75. Informal terms for a mother.
77. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
78. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
80. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
84. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
87. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
90. Curved rodlike motile bacterium.
92. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
94. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
95. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
96. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
98. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
99. Set down according to a plan.
100. An associate degree in applied science.
101. Not only so, but.
102. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
103. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
104. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. King of Wessex.
6. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
7. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
8. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
9. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
10. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
13. Advanced in years.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
15. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
21. A ballplayer who is batting.
23. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
27. A primeval personification of air and breath.
28. A notable achievement.
31. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
33. Segmented worms.
35. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
36. To the degree or extent.
37. A subsonic jet airliner operated over short distances.
38. Terseness of expression.
39. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
42. A state in northwestern North America.
44. Make a cackling sound.
46. Highly excited.
47. Read anew.
50. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
51. Music composed for dancing the pavane.
55. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
59. An implement used to erase something.
61. A member of the Algonquian people of Maine and southern Quebec.
63. A genus of Lamnidae.
68. A battle between the French and an alliance of Spaniards and Swiss and Venetians in 1512.
69. A small sc or pouch (especially the smaller chamber of the membranous labyrinth).
70. Advanced in years.
73. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
74. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
76. Small spotted wildcat found from Texas to Brazil.
77. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
81. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
82. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
83. Covered with frost.
85. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
86. Not easy.
87. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
88. English essayist (1775-1834).
89. Sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy infant during sleep.
91. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
93. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
97. Informal terms for a mother.