1. A city in northwestern Syria.
5. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
9. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. Hang loosely or laxly.
17. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
19. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
20. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
21. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. A member of a nomadic Berber people of the Sahara.
28. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
29. Excess of urea in the urine.
32. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
35. One of the three prairie provinces in central Canada.
41. Moderate in type or degree or effect or force.
42. A sedative and tranquilizer (trade name Miltown and Equanil and Meprin) used to treat muscle tension and anxiety.
46. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
47. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
48. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
49. Cut in three.
51. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
54. Being on the left side.
56. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
57. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
58. Changed into bone.
61. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
62. Of or relating to or obtained from amber.
64. Worthy of high praise.
65. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
66. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
67. A Loloish language.
70. A boy or man.
76. A military unit that is a subdivision of a company.
78. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
80. Done or occurring in a brief period of time.
82. A small hard particle.
86. With rapid movements.
88. A genus of Laridae.
89. Made warm or hot.
90. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
94. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
95. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
96. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
97. Bite or chew on with the teeth.
98. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
1. Of or being the lowest female voice.
2. Fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines.
3. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
4. A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement.
5. A sugar comprising one glucose molecule linked to a galactose molecule.
6. On the move.
7. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
8. Rock star and drummer for the Beatles (born in 1940).
9. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
10. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
11. Not out.
12. A quantity of no importance.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. A small constellation near the South Pole between Tucana and Ara.
15. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
22. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
24. The handle of a weapon or tool.
27. (in ancient Rome) A religious official who interpreted omens to guide public policy.
30. (Sumerian) Evil storm god represented as a black bird.
31. Half the width of an em.
33. Usually coiled.
34. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
36. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
37. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
38. Capable of being treated by surgical operation.
39. (biology) Relating to or produced by or containing bacilli.
40. Be earlier in time.
43. Having some resemblance.
44. God of fire.
45. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
50. Stalk of a moss capsule.
52. Of or relating to or resulting from rickets.
53. Small chimpanzee of swamp forests in Zaire.
55. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
59. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
60. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
63. Having or showing an exaggerated opinion of your importance, ability, etc.
68. A festival featuring African-American culture.
69. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
71. Mexican revolutionary who led a revolt for agrarian reforms (1879-1919).
72. An associate degree in nursing.
73. A surgical instrument used to remove sections of bone from the skull.
74. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
75. A beautiful and graceful girl.
77. Lap at the front of a coat.
78. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
79. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
81. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
83. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
84. A small island.
85. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
87. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
91. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
92. 1/10 gram.
93. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.