1. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
5. Malignant tumor of the testis.
13. God of love and erotic desire.
17. Capital and largest city of Italy.
18. An aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees.
19. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
20. Lacking sensation.
21. Grey or green or brown mineral similar to mica and containing aluminum and potassium sulphates.
22. A Bantu language spoken in the Kenyan coastal areas of East Africa.
23. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
25. Decree or designate beforehand.
27. Divisible by two.
28. A farm machine for separating seeds or grain from the husks and straw.
30. The sixth month of the civil year.
31. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
32. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
33. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
35. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
37. An associate degree in nursing.
38. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
41. The capital of Morocco.
45. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
48. A quantity of no importance.
50. God of death.
51. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
54. (computer science) Memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed.
55. Of or relating to a spectrum.
59. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
61. A desert in southwestern Africa - largely Botswana.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
63. A derogatory term used by Jews to refer to non-Jewish women.
64. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
65. A polite name for any woman.
66. A passage with access only at one end.
68. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
69. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
71. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
73. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
75. Long-legged web-footed black-and-white shorebird with slender upward-curving bill.
79. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
82. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
85. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
88. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
89. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
92. A column of light (as from a beacon).
94. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
96. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
97. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
98. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
99. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Painter (born in Germany, resident of France and the United States) who was a cofounder of Dadaism.
2. A small or medium size bag-like container for holding or carrying things.
3. Lock up in jail.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
5. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
6. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
7. (Roman mythology) Goddess of wisdom.
8. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
9. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
10. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
11. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. A former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere).
13. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
14. A statistical method for making simultaneous comparisons between two or more means.
15. An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression.
16. Lack of normal muscular tension or tonus.
24. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
26. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
29. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
34. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
36. (logic or grammar) Of or relating to scope.
39. A proinflammatory cytokine that is produced by white blood cells (monocytes and macrophages).
40. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
42. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
43. Aroused to action.
44. 100 tambala equal 1 Kwacha.
46. A kind of danceable music popular among black South Africans.
47. Of or relating to walls.
49. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
52. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
53. Lead someone in the wrong direction.
56. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
57. The fifth day of the week.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
67. A city in the central Netherlands.
68. A former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere).
70. The money risked on a gamble.
72. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
76. Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa Asia and Australia.
77. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
78. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
80. Squash bugs.
81. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
83. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
84. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
85. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
90. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
91. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
93. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
95. A state in midwestern United States.