1. Adopted in order to deceive.
5. Produce saliva.
13. Advanced in years.
17. A person who possesses great material wealth.
18. Imperfect development.
19. Capital and largest city of Italy.
20. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
21. Deficient in amount or quality or extent.
22. A motley assortment of things.
24. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Of definite shape and volume.
28. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
32. (Norse mythology) Giant who lives in the roots of Yggdrasil and guards the well of wisdom.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
42. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
45. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
46. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
47. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
49. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
51. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
52. An underground tunnel with recesses where bodies were buried (as in ancient Rome).
54. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
55. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
58. Found in warm waters of western Atlantic.
61. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
62. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
63. A dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
64. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
65. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
66. Remove the tusks of animals.
67. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
68. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
71. (of panes of glass) Fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead.
73. A Mid-Atlantic state.
74. The content of cognition.
77. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
78. God of fire.
80. Abusing vocally.
86. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
88. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
89. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
91. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
92. Uncomfortably cool.
94. The highest level or degree attainable.
96. (British) Your grandmother.
97. A doctor's degree in education.
98. A diacritical mark (~) placed over the letter n in Spanish to indicate a palatal nasal sound or over a vowel in Portuguese to indicate nasalization.
99. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
100. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
2. A compound in which the hydrogen atoms of a hydrocarbon have been replaced by bromine and other halogen atoms.
3. A means of serving.
4. An iron-clad vessel built by the Confederate forces in the hope of breaking the blockade imposed by the North.
5. Same in identity.
6. How long something has existed.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
9. Communicated in the form of words.
10. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
11. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
12. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
13. Someone engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding adventure.
14. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
15. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
16. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
23. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
25. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
29. Determined or decided upon as by an authority.
31. Informal terms for a mother.
33. One thousandth of a second.
34. Occurring at fixed times or predictable intervals.
35. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
37. Loss of the ability to swallow.
38. The state or fact of existing.
40. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
41. The territorial jurisdiction of a bishop.
43. Conceived of or imagined or hoped for.
44. A person who is frequently in the company of another.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
53. Collect or gather.
56. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
57. Furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping.
59. A machine or person that adds.
60. Speak unfavorably about.
69. Sealed in a can or jar.
70. Take in solid food.
72. Source of a tough elastic wood.
75. Constitution of the human body.
76. The space between two lines or planes that intersect.
79. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
80. Being nine more than forty.
81. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
82. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
83. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
84. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
85. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
87. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
90. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
93. An expression of greeting.
95. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).