1. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
4. Collect or gather.
9. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
13. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
16. A small piece of cloth.
17. Of or relating to or derived from or containing boron.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
21. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
22. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
23. Of the blackest black.
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
26. The delivery of personal property in trust by the bailor to the bailee.
28. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
30. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
31. Worthy of high praise.
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
34. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
36. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. An associate degree in nursing.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Inquire about.
53. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
57. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
58. Used of a single unit or thing.
60. An extravagantly enthusiastic review.
62. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
63. A substance derived from amygdalin.
65. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
67. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
68. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
71. The residue that remains when something is burned.
73. A festival featuring African-American culture.
76. By bad luck.
79. Half the width of an em.
81. Not clearly understood or expressed.
82. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
83. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
86. Worthy of imitation.
88. A bitter yellow powder used to treat skin diseases.
90. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
91. A genus of Ploceidae.
92. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
93. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
94. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
95. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
100. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
101. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
102. English philologist (1835-1912).
103. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
104. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
1. The act of searching someone for concealed weapons or illegal drugs.
2. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
3. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
6. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
7. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
8. Of or related to a musical scale.
9. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
10. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
11. A state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion.
12. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
13. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
14. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
15. The basic unit of length adopted under the System International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards).
25. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
27. An insane person.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
40. Gasoline jelled with aluminum soaps.
42. Female ruff v 1.
44. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
45. Having or resembling fibers especially fibers used in making cordage such as those of jute.
46. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
48. Lose blood from one's body.
50. A brief indulgence of your impulses.
51. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
52. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
54. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
55. Instrumentalities (tools or implements) made of metal.
56. A hard green Swiss cheese made with skim-milk curd and flavored with clover.
59. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
61. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
64. Feeling mild pleasurable excitement.
66. An Indian gum from the dhawa tree.
69. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
70. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
72. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
74. A small lump or protuberance.
75. A fervent and even militant proponent of something.
77. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
78. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
80. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
81. European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors.
83. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
84. Any of several short-billed Old World rails.
85. Hungarian wine made from Tokay grapes.
87. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
89. A Hindu prince or king in India.
96. A state in northwestern North America.
97. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
98. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
99. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.