1. The probability of a specified outcome.
5. A boy or man.
9. A slender double-reed instrument.
13. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
16. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
17. A feeling of intense anger.
18. The closing section of a musical composition.
19. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
20. The square of a body of any size of type.
21. 16 ounces.
23. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
25. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
27. Relating to or denoting or characteristic of Catalonia or its inhabitants.
29. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
31. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
35. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. One of two official languages of Norway.
43. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
45. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
48. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
49. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
53. A language group of the Hokan family.
54. Scar where the umbilical cord was attached.
55. A city in central Florida.
57. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
58. A city in east-central France on the Rhone River.
60. The sixth day of the week.
61. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
64. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
65. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
67. Having turned bad.
68. An associate degree in nursing.
71. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
73. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
74. Being one more than one hundred.
75. (a dated Briticism) A serious difficulty with which one is suddenly faced.
77. A bachelor's degree in religion.
79. A woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chine.
82. Rate of revolution of a motor.
85. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
86. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
87. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
94. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
95. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
97. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
98. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
99. Common Indian weaverbird.
101. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
102. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
103. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
104. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
105. A small cake leavened with yeast.
106. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Fallow deer.
3. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
4. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
5. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
6. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. Type genus of the Percidae.
9. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
10. Fire-bellied toads.
11. A doctor's degree in optometry.
12. Take in solid food.
13. A wine bottle made of leather.
14. A thrusting blow with a knife.
15. A very light brown.
22. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
24. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
26. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
28. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. Outer space as viewed from the earth.
33. Make a vibrant sound, as of some birds.
34. Of the color of black ink.
36. A major school of Buddhism teaching personal salvation through one's own efforts.
37. The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people.
40. A mountain peak in central Washington.
41. Any of several orchids of the genus Cycnoches having slender arching columns of flowers suggesting the neck of a swan.
42. Genus of Australian woody vines having showy red or purplish flowers.
44. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
46. Antibacterial consisting of any of several synthetic organic compounds capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria that require PABA.
47. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
50. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
51. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
52. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
56. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
59. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
62. Cheeselike food made of curdled soybean milk.
63. Small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs.
66. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
69. Amide combining the amino group of one amino acid with the carboxyl group of another.
70. A human limb.
72. A usually malignant tumor arising from connective tissue (bone or muscle etc.).
73. A doctor's degree in optometry.
76. Of or relating to a creed.
78. Bear the expenses of.
80. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
81. Marked by intense agitation or emotion.
82. The bill in a restaurant.
83. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
84. Two items of the same kind.
88. English monk and scholar (672-735).
89. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
90. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
91. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
92. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
93. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
96. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
100. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.