1. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
4. Any of various small chiefly tropical and usually nocturnal insectivorous terrestrial lizards typically with immovable eyelids.
9. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
13. An honorary degree in science.
16. Take in solid food.
17. Depressing in character or appearance.
18. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
19. A toilet in England.
20. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
22. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
24. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand.
29. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
30. Electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds.
33. Indistinct or hazy in outline.
36. A Penutian language spoken by the Takelma people.
40. Very fertile.
41. A long plume (especially one of egret feathers) worn on a hat or a piece of jewelry in the shape of a plume.
45. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
48. A river flowing southwest from Oregon through northern California to the Pacific Ocean.
49. Mud or clay or small rocks deposited by a river or lake.
51. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
52. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
53. A vehicle carrying many passengers.
54. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
55. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
56. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
60. The back side of the neck.
61. Any of various brown and yellow finches of pats of Europe.
62. A variety of leaf bug.
63. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
65. The mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it).
70. Distance measured in the aggregate number of yards.
71. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. Jordan's port.
78. A battle between the successors of Alexander the Great (301 BC).
84. A surgical instrument shaped like a scoop to remove tissue from a bodily cavity.
87. Imperial moths.
89. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
90. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
91. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
93. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
94. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
95. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
96. (with `in') Guardianship over.
97. Distant in either space or time.
98. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. Flat tableland with steep edges.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. Indicating the most important performer or role.
4. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
5. A country north of Ethiopia on the Red Sea.
6. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
7. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
8. Talk pompously.
9. A short amusing opera.
10. Informal terms for a mother.
11. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
12. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
13. A downhill race over a winding course defined by upright poles.
14. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
15. Half asleep.
21. South African mongoose-like viverrine having a face like a lemur and only four toes.
23. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
25. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
28. United States author (born 1932).
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. An endorsement.
34. The person who Jesus raised from the dead after four days in the tomb.
35. Undo the ties of.
37. A professional person authorized to practice law.
38. Highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire.
39. A widely distributed perennial sedge having small edible nutlike tubers.
42. Fitted or covered with glass.
43. Commercially important fish of the North American Pacific coast.
44. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
57. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
58. (Roman mythology) God of love.
59. (used in combination) Dominated or obsessed by.
64. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
66. The airforce of Great Britain.
67. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
68. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
69. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
72. Well matched.
73. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
74. A hidden drawback.
75. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
76. (India) Absolutely first class and genuine.
77. Informal terms for a mother.
79. Basically shredded cabbage.
80. Pale gray.
81. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
82. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
83. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
85. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
86. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
88. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
89. Being one more than fifty.
92. A state in the Rocky Mountains.