1. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
5. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
9. Affected manners intended to impress others.
13. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
16. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
17. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
18. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. Perversely irritable.
22. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
23. How long something has existed.
24. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. Any plant of the genus Tithonia.
29. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
31. The sound made by corvine birds.
33. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
34. Divulge information or secrets.
36. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
38. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
42. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
45. An inferior imitator of some distinguished writer or artist of musician.
48. A Spanish title of respect for a man.
49. Having high moral qualities.
51. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
53. Little known Kamarupan languages.
54. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
55. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
57. Showing a sense of guilt.
59. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
62. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
64. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
65. Highly venomous snake of southern Africa able to spit venom up to seven feet.
70. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
71. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
73. Trace the shape of.
74. German statesman who served as chancellor of Germany (born in 1918).
76. A local computer network for communication between computers.
78. (informal) Of the highest quality.
81. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
82. The act of scanning.
87. In a manner differing from the usual or expected.
91. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
94. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
96. The cry made by sheep.
97. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
98. Marine bivalve common in Philippine coastal waters characterized by a large thin flat translucent shell.
99. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
100. One millionth of a gram.
101. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
102. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
104. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
1. Soft suede glove leather from goatskin.
2. A city in northeastern Ohio.
3. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
4. 1 species.
5. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. Being nine more than forty.
8. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
9. Lie adjacent to another.
10. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,201 feet high).
11. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
12. United States artist whose work reflected social and political themes (1898-1969).
13. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
14. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
15. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
21. The agent to whom property involved in a bailment is delivered.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
39. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
40. The front limb (or homologous structure in other animals such as a flipper or wing).
41. Type genus of the family Tridacnidae.
43. Of or in or belonging to the cavity of the abdomen.
44. A soft silvery metallic element.
46. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
47. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
50. A person holding a fief.
52. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
56. Enthusiastic approval.
58. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
60. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
61. A state in New England.
66. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
67. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
68. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
69. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
72. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
75. Being nine more than ninety.
77. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
79. Long-winged web-footed aquatic bird of the gull family.
80. Affect with wonder.
83. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
84. An elaborate song for solo voice.
85. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
89. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
90. A sharply directional antenna.
92. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
93. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
95. A light touch or stroke.