1. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
4. The month following March and preceding May.
9. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Considerate and solicitous care.
17. Small tropical shrubby tree bearing small yellowish fruit.
18. A city of central China.
19. A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel).
20. By bad luck.
22. Having a twisting or snake-like or worm-like motion.
25. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
26. An unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument.
27. Away from the mouth or oral region.
29. A family of birds coextensive with the order Rheiformes.
31. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
32. Trade name for a drug containing an antihistamine and a decongestant.
38. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
39. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
41. Being two more than forty.
42. God of love and erotic desire.
43. A state in midwestern United States.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
49. Make known.
50. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. An uproarious party.
55. The exposure of an impostor or a fraud.
57. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
62. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
64. Informal terms for money.
66. Affected manners intended to impress others.
68. The capital and largest city of Chad.
71. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
72. The central area of a church.
73. Move out of an unsafe location into safety.
74. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
75. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
78. Out of bed.
80. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
83. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
87. Extricate from entanglement.
90. Basic principles of the cosmos.
92. An associate degree in applied science.
93. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
94. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
96. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
97. A transuranic element.
98. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
99. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
100. Type genus of the Hylidae.
101. Towards the side away from the wind.
1. A thrusting blow with a knife.
2. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
5. A strip of cloth wound around the leg to form legging.
6. Untanned hide especially of cattle.
7. Overgrown with ivy.
8. The sacred city of Lamaism.
9. A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions.
10. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
11. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
12. An associate degree in nursing.
13. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
14. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
15. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
21. A republic in northeastern South America on the Atlantic.
23. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
24. The form of ratbite fever occurring in the Far East.
28. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
30. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
33. Green turtles.
34. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
35. Type genus of the Plataleidae.
36. Semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation.
37. Clothes moths.
40. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
44. A town in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
45. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
48. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
51. Used of mouth or eyes.
52. A member of the agricultural people living in the central Volga provinces of European Russia.
56. Being ten more than eighty.
58. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
61. A republic in the western Balkans in south-central Europe in the eastern Adriatic coastal area.
63. Make a smudge on.
65. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
67. Pertaining to or containing or consisting of semen.
68. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
69. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
70. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
76. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
77. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
79. The act of catching an object with the hands.
81. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
82. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
84. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
85. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
86. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
88. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
89. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
91. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
95. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.