1. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. An informal term for a father.
13. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
17. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
18. Very dark black.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
21. Any member of a ship's crew.
23. A slight convexity (as of the surface of a road).
24. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
26. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
28. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
30. Someone who takes bodies from graves and sells them for anatomical dissection.
33. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
35. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
36. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
38. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
41. A native or inhabitant of Australia.
44. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
46. A New England state.
47. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
49. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
52. Trace the shape of.
56. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
57. A town in north central Oklahoma.
58. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
64. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
65. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
66. A sharply directional antenna.
67. Of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes.
70. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
72. The month following February and preceding April.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
79. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
83. A shape that spreads outward.
85. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
89. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
90. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
93. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
95. Slightly wet.
96. Similar or related in quality or character.
97. Without a brim.
99. Type genus of the Anatidae.
100. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
101. Cause to grow thin or weak.
102. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
3. (archaic) Of persons.
4. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
5. The capital of Tajikistan.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Russian pancake of buckwheat flour and yeast.
8. An airfoil that controls lateral motion.
9. (British) Diesel oil used in cars and lorries with diesel engines (from d(iesel) e(ngine) r(oad) v(ehicle)).
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. A licensed medical practitioner.
12. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
13. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
14. In bed.
15. A lyric poet.
22. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
25. Make difficult to perceive by sight.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
31. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
32. Emit long loud cries.
34. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
37. (Irish) The sea personified.
39. New World chats.
40. A studio especially for an artist or designer.
42. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
43. The Indic language of the Sindhi people.
45. A light touch or stroke.
48. Extremely pleasing.
50. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
51. Take away the weapons from.
53. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
54. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
55. A group of North African languages related to Semitic.
59. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
60. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
61. Fishtail palm of India to Malay Peninsula.
68. A rapid bustling commotion.
69. Small creatures resembling pieces of fuzzy rope.
70. An airfoil that controls lateral motion.
71. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
74. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
76. A port city in southwestern Iran.
77. Type genus of the Gavidae.
78. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
80. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
81. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
82. A mistake resulting from inattention.
84. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
86. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
87. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
88. A vertical spar for supporting sails.
91. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
92. A human limb.
94. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
98. One million periods per second.