1. Pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings.
5. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
17. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
18. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. take exception to.
22. The act of excusing a mistake or offense.
24. A master's degree in business.
25. Adorned by inlays.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
37. The largest Latin American country and the largest Portuguese speaking country in the world.
41. A town in Italy in southwestern Sicily near the coast.
44. A connecting point at which several lines come together.
45. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
46. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
48. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
50. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
54. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
56. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
57. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
59. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
61. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
63. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
64. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
65. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
66. Go beyond.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
70. Parasitic trees of Indonesia and Malaysia.
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
73. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
75. Remaining after all deductions.
78. A member of the eastern branch of the Sioux.
81. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
82. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
83. A word that is spoken aloud.
89. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
92. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
93. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
95. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
96. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
97. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
99. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
101. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
103. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
104. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
105. Any plant of the genus Inula.
106. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
107. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
1. Tall evergreen of Japan and China yielding valuable soft wood.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. Morally bad or wrong.
4. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
5. Iris with purple flowers and evil-smelling leaves.
6. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
9. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
10. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
11. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
12. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
23. How long something has existed.
26. The 7th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
27. German physicist whose explanation of blackbody radiation in the context of quantized energy emissions initiated quantum theory (1858-1947).
30. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
32. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
35. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
36. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
38. The comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment.
39. The language or speech of one individual at a particular period in life.
40. King of Sparta and hero of the battle of Thermopylae where is was killed by the Persians (died in 480 BC).
42. Of or relating to or in the manner of John Donne.
43. The basic unit of money in Romania.
47. A ceremonial dinner party for many people.
49. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
53. The third month of the civil year.
55. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
58. Extreme mental retardation.
60. Sell or offer for sale from place to place.
62. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
67. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
69. Type genus of the Ranidae.
71. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
74. That is to say.
76. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
77. The face or front of a building.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
80. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
84. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
85. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
86. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
87. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
88. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
90. Baby bed with high sides.
91. A primeval personification of air and breath.
94. A user interface based on graphics (icons and pictures and menus) instead of text.
95. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
98. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
99. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
100. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
102. A radioactive element of the actinide series.