1. Used in combination to denote the middle.
4. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
8. Amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride.
12. An open receptacle for holding or displaying or serving articles or food.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
18. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
19. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
20. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
22. The driver of a team of horses doing hauling.
24. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
27. (superlative of `near' or `nigh') Most near.
29. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
31. Any orchid of the genus Aerides.
32. The second largest continent.
35. Marks resembling the wounds on the crucified body of Christ.
37. Situated in a particular spot or position.
41. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
43. A doctor's degree in optometry.
46. The square of a body of any size of type.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
51. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
53. Like the pattern basic to the human fingerprint.
55. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
57. 1 species.
59. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. Tasting sour like a lemon.
62. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
63. A slow speech pattern with prolonged vowels.
66. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
67. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
68. (archaic) Truth or reality.
70. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
72. God of love and erotic desire.
73. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
76. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
78. Genus of tropical American timber trees.
81. A mountain peak in the Andes in Peru (21,709 feet high).
85. The process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds).
86. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
88. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
89. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
90. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
92. Channel into a new direction.
95. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
96. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
97. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
98. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. The content of cognition.
3. Dearly loved.
4. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
5. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
6. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
7. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
8. Assign the wrong date to.
9. Take in solid food.
10. Being of the age 13 through 19.
11. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
12. The wife or widow of a czar.
13. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
14. Native to Egypt but cultivated widely for its aromatic seeds and the oil from them used medicinally and as a flavoring in cookery.
15. Irish poet and dramatist (1865-1939).
21. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
23. German anatomist (1829-1905).
28. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
30. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
33. Large pink to scarlet web-footed wading bird with down-bent bill.
34. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
36. (of linens or clothes) Smoothed with a hot iron.
38. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
39. A word that is written with three letters in an alphabetic writing system.
40. A member of a people of India living in Maharashtra.
42. Hungarian composer of light operas (1870-1948).
44. A tight-fitting headdress.
45. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
47. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
48. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
52. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
54. Source of a tough elastic wood.
56. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
58. A musical stringed instrument with strings stretch over a flat sounding box.
60. Painful grief.
64. Regional and archaic.
65. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
69. A two-wheeled horse-drawn covered carriage with the driver's seat above and behind the passengers.
71. United States space station.
74. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
75. A garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle).
77. Vigorously passionate.
79. Not only so, but.
80. A female domestic.
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
83. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
84. The sixth month of the civil year.
87. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
88. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
91. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
93. A state in midwestern United States.
94. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.