1. The airforce of Great Britain.
4. Covered with or resembling small bubbles as from being agitated by beating or heating.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. Any of several short-billed Old World rails.
18. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
21. A genus of evergreen shrub that grows in New Zealand.
23. Third son of Elizabeth II (born in 1964).
25. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
27. Great coolness and composure under strain.
28. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
29. Capable of wounding.
31. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
33. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
34. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
36. Trade name for a drug containing an antihistamine and a decongestant.
41. Broad in the beam.
46. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
47. Uttering in an irritated tone.
48. The unit of frequency.
49. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
51. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
53. A genus of European owls.
55. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
56. A cigar made with light-colored tobacco.
57. Being one more than fifty.
58. At a specific prior time.
60. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
61. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
62. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
66. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
69. Being one more than one.
70. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
71. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
72. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
74. The capital of Western Samoa.
77. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
80. The capital of Kyrgystan (known as Frunze 1926-1991).
84. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
87. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
88. The face or front of a building.
90. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
92. Perceive sound.
93. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
94. A small cake leavened with yeast.
96. The sign language used in the United States.
97. Informal terms for a mother.
98. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
99. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
100. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
2. Squash bugs.
3. A person who makes deceitful pretenses.
4. The painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale.
5. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
6. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
7. The quantity a skep can hold.
8. A loud utterance.
9. An Old World reptile family of Sauria.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. How long something has existed.
12. Overcome esp. with astonishment or disbelief.
13. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
14. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
15. An informal term for a father.
22. The longest division of geological time.
24. Twisted (especially as in pain or struggle).
26. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
35. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
37. (followed by `with') Deeply filled or permeated.
38. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
39. Not used in all classifications.
40. A psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur.
42. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
43. The capital of Eritrea.
44. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
45. A slipper that is soft and wool (for babies).
50. Conforming to truth.
52. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
54. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
59. The emotion of hate.
63. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
64. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
65. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
67. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
68. A loose cloak with a hood.
69. Overcome esp. with astonishment or disbelief.
70. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
73. (British) A member of the military police.
75. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
76. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
78. Jordan's port.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
81. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
82. A public promotion of some product or service.
83. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
85. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
86. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
89. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. A radioactive element of the actinide series.