1. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
12. Air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure.
16. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
17. In bed.
18. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
19. The capital of Western Samoa.
20. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
24. Of a quality, as in.
25. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
27. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
29. A pure form of finely ground silica.
30. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
31. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
32. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
34. Being nine more than forty.
36. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
45. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
48. Too old to be useful.
51. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
53. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
54. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
56. A small piece of cloth.
57. Not divisible by two.
59. Suggestive of the supernatural.
61. A primeval personification of air and breath.
62. A rejection of belief.
65. Common genus of marine bubble shells of the Pacific coast of North America.
66. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
67. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
70. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
71. Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something.
73. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
77. Being or containing or characterized by vowels.
79. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
83. A populous province in northeastern China.
86. United States comedian.
88. A support or foundation.
89. Genus of tropical trees.
92. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
94. The cry made by sheep.
95. Petty quarrel.
96. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
98. A genus of European owls.
99. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
100. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
101. An ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center.
102. Any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward.
103. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
1. Type genus of the Gadidae.
2. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
3. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
4. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. God of wealth and love.
9. Converting totally or partly into ions.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
12. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
13. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
14. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
15. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
21. The condition of being free.
23. French inventor of the first practical photographic process, the daguerreotype (1789-1851).
26. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
35. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
37. Morning glory.
38. All the weapons and equipment that a country has.
40. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
41. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
42. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
43. The back side of the neck.
47. An obsolete firearm with a long barrel.
49. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
50. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
52. (trade name) A plastic film that can polarize a beam of light.
55. Someone who predicts the future.
58. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
60. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
63. Coming next after the tenth and just before the twelfth in position.
64. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
68. Small genus of perennial herbs or subshrubs.
69. (combining form) Very large in scale or scope or capability.
72. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
74. Traveling on horseback.
75. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
76. The craniometric point at the bridge of the nose where the frontal and nasal bones of the skull meet.
78. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
80. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
81. Complacently or inanely foolish.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. A collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display.
85. South African term for `boss'.
87. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
90. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
91. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
93. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
97. A public promotion of some product or service.