1. Liquid excretory product.
4. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
9. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
13. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
16. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
17. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
18. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Of or relating to chaetae (setae or bristles).
22. A supply of food especially for a household.
24. The 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
25. Supporting stalk or stemlike structure especially of a pistil or fern frond or supporting a mushroom cap.
26. Jordan's port.
29. A print made from a linocut.
31. Large family of bark-boring or wood-boring short-beaked beetles.
34. A doctor's degree in optometry.
36. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
37. Not to be surpassed.
40. (music) Composed or performed by a single voice or instrument.
42. A city of eastern China on Hangzhou Bay (an inlet of the East China Sea).
45. Unknown god.
46. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
47. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
50. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
51. Lower in esteem.
53. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
54. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
56. Be imminent or about to happen.
58. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
59. An organized search (by police) for a person (charged with a crime).
61. The time during which someone's life continues.
63. A negatively charged atom.
64. Type genus of the Majidae.
68. Relating to or included in the zodiac.
72. An uproarious party.
74. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
76. In the area or vicinity.
79. A small natural hill.
81. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
85. Any of numerous soft-finned schooling food fishes of shallow waters of northern seas.
87. (logic or grammar) Of or relating to scope.
89. The month following February and preceding April.
90. Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse.
91. (Philippine) A dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish.
93. Type genus of the Majidae.
94. A master's degree in fine arts.
95. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
96. Wood of a pecan tree.
97. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
98. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
1. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
2. Not fake or counterfeit.
3. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
4. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
7. Before noon.
8. A single splash.
9. Successive (without a break).
10. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
11. An advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future.
12. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
13. An old Scottish coin of little value.
14. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
15. An infectious tropical disease resembling syphilis in its early stages.
21. A happening that is distinctive in a series of related events.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Belonging to some prior time.
28. An analgesic for mild pain.
30. United States biochemist (born in Spain) who studied the biological synthesis of nucleic acids (born in 1905).
32. The patterns of stress and intonation in a language.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. Someone who guards the entrance to a building.
38. Of or relating to or forming or attached to a skeleton.
39. Freetail bats.
41. German philosopher and mathematician who thought of the universe as consisting of independent monads and who devised a system of the calculus independent of Newton (1646-1716).
43. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
44. Of or relating to a creed.
48. Extremely pleasing.
49. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
52. An image represented as a two dimensional array of brightness values for pixels.
55. A reserve of money set aside for some purpose.
57. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. A device providing a connection between a power source and a user.
62. A songlike cry in which the voice fluctuates rapidly between the normal voice and falsetto.
65. (informal) Of the highest quality.
66. English film actress who later became a member of Parliament (born in 1936).
67. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
69. A salt or ester of hydriodic acid.
70. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
71. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
72. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
73. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
74. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
75. Apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel).
77. Remove from office.
78. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
80. A state in southeastern United States.
82. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
84. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
86. A licensed medical practitioner.
88. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
92. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.