1. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
5. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
9. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
13. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
16. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
17. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
18. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
19. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
20. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
21. A genus of Bothidae.
23. A large truck designed to carry heavy loads.
25. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
27. The largest city in Pakistan.
28. Not in action or at work.
29. (formal) A person who announces important news.
31. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
32. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
33. Sour or bitter in taste.
35. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
36. Occupied or in the control of.
39. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
41. A member of a Hindu people descended from Brahmins and Rajputs who live in Nepal.
43. A city in the European part of Russia.
44. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
45. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
48. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
51. A small constellation near the South Pole between Tucana and Ara.
53. Being nine more than forty.
54. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
55. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
57. A soft silvery metallic element.
59. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
60. Make reference to.
63. Flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food v 1.
65. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
67. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
70. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
72. A hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity).
73. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
74. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
76. A public promotion of some product or service.
77. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
78. A member of the Indian people of northern California and southern Oregon.
80. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
82. Using speech rather than writing.
83. Being one more than one hundred.
85. A small fragment.
89. From crude petroleum.
93. The quality of being alien.
97. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
98. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
100. An informal term for a father.
101. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
102. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
104. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
107. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
108. Transient cessation of respiration.
109. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
110. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
1. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
2. Having winglike extensions.
3. A salt or ester of tartaric acid.
4. Pertaining to or near the sun.
5. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
6. The quantity a cask will hold.
7. Offering little or no hope.
8. Electric underground railway.
9. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
10. Informal terms for a mother.
11. Any orchid of the genus Oncidium.
12. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
13. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
14. Absent without permission.
15. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
22. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
24. An unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate.
26. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
30. A substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic v 1.
34. A small nail.
37. A skirt consisting of a rectangle of calico or printed cotton.
38. In or relating to the duodenum.
40. (Old Testament) Samson's Philistine mistress who betrayed him by cutting off his hair and so deprived him of his strength.
42. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
46. A small amount of residue.
49. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
50. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
52. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
56. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
58. A bachelor's degree in religion.
61. A three-tone Chadic language.
62. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
64. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
66. United States architect (born in England) (1802-1878).
68. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
69. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
71. The square of a body of any size of type.
75. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct plants.
76. Electric underground railway.
79. A fraudulent business scheme.
81. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
84. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
86. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
87. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
88. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
90. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
91. Having been read.
92. Marked by casual disrespect.
94. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
95. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
96. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
99. Fiddler crabs.
103. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
105. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.