1. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
4. Of or in or relating to the nose.
9. A large number or amount.
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. Seed of a pea plant.
17. Remove from memory or existence.
18. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
19. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
20. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
21. Relating to or using sight.
23. Advance evidence for.
25. People having the same social or economic status.
27. A genus of small kites of both Old and New Worlds.
29. Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality.
30. Rebuking a person harshly.
31. Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning).
33. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
36. Sleep in a convenient place.
38. A steep artificial slope in front of a fortification.
41. Cry weakly or softly.
42. A salt used especially in baking powder.
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
46. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
49. Having leadership guidance.
52. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
56. Not out.
57. A covered passageway.
61. A cooperative unit.
64. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
65. Any of a class of organic compounds containing the cyano radical -CN.
66. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
69. Greek mythology.
70. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
72. A small cake leavened with yeast.
74. The sign language used in the United States.
75. A genus of Ploceidae.
78. An associate degree in applied science.
80. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
83. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
85. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
89. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
90. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
93. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
95. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
96. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
97. In the Roman calendar.
98. A cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump.
99. On or toward the lee.
100. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
101. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
102. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. A bluish shade of green.
3. God of death.
4. A river that rises in eastern Kansas and flows eastward into Oklahoma to become a tributary of the Arkansas River.
5. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
6. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
7. Robber flies.
8. Any lichen of the genus Lecanora.
9. A city in northern Uganda.
10. In operation or operational.
11. The cry made by sheep.
12. Devoid of brightness or appeal.
13. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
14. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
15. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
22. An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. An internal representation of the world.
28. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
32. A Mid-Atlantic state.
34. Relating to or existing on or affecting the skin.
35. Wearing or provided with clothing.
37. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
39. Cracks or fissures in the skin (especially around the mouth or anus).
40. Of or relating to the perineum.
43. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
47. Irritate or vex.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
53. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
54. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
55. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
58. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
59. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
60. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
62. Gone by.
63. Cause to change shape in a computer animation.
67. A doctor's degree in education.
68. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
69. In operation or operational.
71. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
73. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. Lower in esteem.
77. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
78. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
79. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
81. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
82. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
84. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
86. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
91. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
92. A doctor's degree in education.
94. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.