1. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
4. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
8. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
12. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
18. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
19. Displeasing to the senses and morally revolting.
20. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
22. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
24. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
25. United States baseball player (born 1925).
26. (law) Not of legal age.
29. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
33. Pierced with with a pointed weapon.
36. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living around Cayuga Lake in New York state.
40. The fifth day of the week.
41. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
44. Of little importance or influence or power.
45. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
46. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
48. Capable of making an error.
50. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
51. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
53. A city in western Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
54. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
56. A woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chine.
59. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
61. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
62. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
63. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
64. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
65. Chief port of Yemen.
66. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
68. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
71. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
72. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
77. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
80. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
85. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
88. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
89. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
91. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
93. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
94. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
95. The basic unit of money in Iran.
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
97. Being five more than one hundred ten.
98. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
99. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
100. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
101. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
1. Having a feeling of home.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
4. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
5. Any of several breeds of small to medium-sized gun dogs with a long silky coat and long frilled ears.
6. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
7. A hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity).
8. God of wealth and love.
9. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
10. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. Quandong trees.
13. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
14. Having a long narrow cut.
15. A river in northern England that flows east to the North Sea.
21. A city in central Mali near the Niger river.
23. A degree or grade of excellence or worth.
27. A song that was formerly popular.
28. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
34. A blunt needle for threading ribbon through loops.
35. Enormous and diverse cosmopolitan genus of trees and shrubs and vines and herbs including many weeds.
37. Leave or unload, esp. of passengers or cargo.
38. Italian violin maker and grandson of Andrea Guarneri (1687?-1745).
39. Achieved or reached.
42. A large fleet.
43. A genus of Pleuronectidae.
47. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
49. Made the first orbital rocket-powered flight by a United States astronaut in 1962.
52. Appearing earlier in the same text.
55. The mother of your father or mother.
57. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
67. Any of various dull-colored South American birds that feeding on ants some following army ant swarms.
68. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
69. A Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
76. A city of southeastern Mexico.
77. Provided with artificial light.
78. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
79. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
81. American novelist (1909-1955).
82. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
83. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
84. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
86. Being nine more than sixty.
87. Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water.
90. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
92. The month following February and preceding April.