1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
8. A bachelor's degree in music.
12. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
16. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
17. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
18. Capital and largest city of Togo.
19. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
20. An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger.
22. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
24. Located in or toward the back or rear.
25. Black honeycreepers with yellow feathers around the tail.
26. Having two faces or fronts.
28. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
30. Someone who mooches or cadges (tries to get something free).
32. Battle in World War I (1917).
34. Of or relating to mucous membranes.
38. Largest known toad species.
42. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
43. Do away with.
47. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
48. A Loloish language.
50. A special loved one.
51. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
52. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
54. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
61. Traveling on horseback.
63. That is to say.
64. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
66. Obvious and dull.
67. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
72. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
74. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
77. Italian painter and art historian (1511-1574).
79. (computer science) A read-only memory chip that can be erased by ultraviolet light and programmed again with new data.
81. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
85. (informal) Of the highest quality.
86. A state in which the level of carbon dioxide in the blood is lower than normal.
89. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
91. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
92. People having the same social or economic status.
93. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
95. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
96. Take in solid food.
97. Suggestive of the supernatural.
98. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
99. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
1. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
2. Offering fun and gaiety.
3. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
4. An acute febrile highly contagious viral disease.
5. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
6. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
7. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
8. A group of countries in special alliance.
9. A drawstring bag for holding money.
10. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
11. Big-eyed scad.
12. Japanese filmmaker noted for blending Japanese folklore with Western styles of acting (1910-1998).
13. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
14. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties.
15. Not easy.
21. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
23. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
27. An Eskimo hut.
29. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
31. The residue that remains when something is burned.
33. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
35. Extravasation of urine into the scrotal sac.
36. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
37. United States singer and film actor (1915-1998).
39. An instrument of execution for execution by strangulation.
40. A worker who belongs to a trade union.
41. A disorder of the glands of the body.
44. Loud confused noise from many sources.
45. French poet (flourished around 1460).
46. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
49. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
53. Used of a single unit or thing.
56. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
57. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
58. The sign language used in the United States.
59. All of the inhabitants of the earth.
62. A beckoning gesture.
65. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
68. Surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ.
69. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
70. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
71. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
73. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
74. Before noon.
75. Permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter.
76. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
78. Any competition.
80. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
82. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
83. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
84. A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. A unit of pressure.
90. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
94. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.