1. A decree that prohibits something.
4. A small rubbery granuloma that is characteristic of an advanced stage of syphilis.
9. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
13. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
16. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
17. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. Toward the mouth or oral region.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
21. An herb with milky juice.
23. A river that rises in eastern Kansas and flows eastward into Oklahoma to become a tributary of the Arkansas River.
25. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
27. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
29. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
30. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
32. Ensure observance of laws and rules.
34. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
37. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
41. Lean end of the neck.
44. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
47. Someone who bakes commercially.
48. Uncomfortably cool.
49. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
51. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
52. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
53. A populous province in northeastern China.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
59. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. (in writing) See below.
63. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
64. Ice cream or water ice on a small wooden stick.
68. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
70. Small genus of evergreen trees of tropical America and western Africa.
72. Before noon.
73. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
75. Type genus of the Amiidae.
76. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
77. A region of northern France on the English Channel.
80. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
83. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
84. An alluvial deposit that contains particles of some valuable mineral.
88. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. Individual serving of minced e.g. meat or fish in a rich creamy sauce baked in a small pastry mold or timbale shell.
96. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
98. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
99. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
103. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
104. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
105. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
106. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
2. A genus of Indriidae.
3. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
4. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
5. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
6. Covered with paving material.
7. Not reflecting light.
8. (medicine) Having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course.
9. The part of a coal seam that is being cut.
10. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
11. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
14. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
15. Any thick messy substance.
22. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
24. A quantity upon which a mathematical operation is performed.
26. Provide with choice or abundant food or drink.
28. The longest division of geological time.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
35. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
36. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
38. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
39. The pelt of a bear (sometimes used as a rug).
40. Of or relating to or characteristic of Eritrea or its people.
42. Herbaceous perennials.
43. Humorously vulgar.
45. A Bantu language spoken in the coastal regions of eastern Kenya.
46. Complacently or inanely foolish.
50. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
54. Informal terms for a mother.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
58. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
62. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
65. Of a pale purple color.
66. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
67. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
69. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
71. A genus of Scolopacidae.
72. Covered with paving material.
74. A loose cloak with a hood.
75. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
78. That is to say.
79. The basic unit of money in Iran.
81. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
82. A large constellation on the equator near Pisces and Aquarius.
85. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
86. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
87. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
89. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
90. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
91. Material used to daub walls.
94. A master's degree in business.
95. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
101. A radioactive element of the actinide series.