1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. A Nilotic language.
9. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
13. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
16. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
17. British writer (born in Hungary) (1865-1947).
18. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
21. Like or containing meat.
22. Drive away by crying "shoo!".
23. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
24. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
26. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
29. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
30. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
33. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
37. Being one more than one hundred.
38. Source of a tough elastic wood.
41. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. Offering fun and gaiety.
49. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
50. An installment of a printed work.
53. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
56. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
57. A small spineless globe-shaped cactus.
59. (Roman Catholic) A diplomatic representative of the Pope having ambassadorial status.
62. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
63. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
65. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
67. United States explorer who (with Meriwether Lewis) led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River.
68. Capable of being added or added to.
71. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
72. A unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second.
73. Thick stew made of rice and chicken and small game.
74. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
78. Unaged colorless liquor originating in Russia.
82. Plant cultivated for its enlarged fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem.
88. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
89. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
91. A small cake leavened with yeast.
92. A person active in party politics.
93. A person of subnormal intelligence.
95. Fallow deer.
97. (British) Your grandmother.
98. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
99. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
100. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
2. One thousandth of a second.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. Informal terms for a mother.
5. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
6. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
7. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
8. The eighth month of the civil year.
9. God of the underworld.
10. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
11. King of Sparta and hero of the battle of Thermopylae where is was killed by the Persians (died in 480 BC).
12. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
13. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
15. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
25. A particular environment or walk of life.
28. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
31. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
32. Informal terms for a mother.
34. Any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice.
35. A person who lives in the dales of Northern England.
36. Colloquial American term for a town.
39. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
40. Having few if any teeth.
42. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
43. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
44. A republic in western South America.
46. Large fish-eating Indian crocodilian with a long slender snout.
51. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
52. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
54. A square piece of cloth used for wiping the eyes or nose or as a costume accessory.
55. Draw in by breathing.
58. English author.
60. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
61. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
64. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
66. Become imbued.
69. Metal supports for logs in a fireplace.
70. A loud harsh or strident noise.
75. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
76. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
77. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
79. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. A slender double-reed instrument.
84. A local and well-defined elevation of the land.
85. Avatar of Vishnu.
86. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
87. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
90. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
94. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
96. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.