1. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. An elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade.
9. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
13. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
16. A shape that sags.
17. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
18. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
19. The sound made by a gentle blow.
20. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
22. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
24. How long something has existed.
25. Not widely known.
26. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
28. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
30. Advance evidence for.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. A state in midwestern United States.
37. Being one more than one hundred.
40. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
44. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
50. The largest Greek island in the Mediterranean.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. A percussion instrument with wooden bars tuned to produce a chromatic scale and with resonators.
53. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
54. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
56. Small usually single-celled reproductive body produced especially by certain bacteria and algae and fungi and nonflowering plants.
57. (informal) Of very poor quality.
58. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
59. A magic power or magic spell.
61. The widely studied plant virus that causes tobacco mosaic.
62. A colorless flammable volatile liquid hydrocarbon used as a solvent.
63. A town in north central Oklahoma.
66. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
67. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
69. Indigo bush.
73. A firearm that is held and fired with one hand.
77. Of or being the lowest female voice.
80. An unofficial association of people or groups.
81. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
82. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
84. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
87. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
91. The hip and buttock and upper thigh in human beings.
93. Someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else.
95. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
96. Of southern Europe.
97. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
99. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
100. Articles of the same kind or material.
101. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
102. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
103. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
104. Type genus of the Amiidae.
1. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
4. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
5. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
6. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
7. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
8. A genus of Mustelidae.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. New Zealand conifer.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. A person with the same name as another.
13. A major god.
14. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
15. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
21. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
23. The month following July and preceding September.
27. Happen or occur again.
29. (medicine) The act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.).
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
35. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
38. Goddess of fertility.
39. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
41. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks.
42. An oral beta blocker (trade name Tenormin) used in treating hypertension and angina.
43. Thought to be devoid of risk.
45. Relating to or having the characteristics on an icon.
46. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
47. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
48. Innumerable but many.
49. The immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose.
55. Before noon.
60. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
64. Prevent the growth of horns.
65. A badly assembled collection of parts hastily assembled to serve some particular purpose (often used to refer to computing systems or software that has been badly put together).
68. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
70. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
71. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
72. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
73. A major god.
74. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
75. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
76. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
78. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
79. Having a dusky brownish gray color.
83. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
85. Type genus of the Anatidae.
86. Produced by a manufacturing process.
87. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
88. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
89. Little known Kamarupan languages.
90. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
92. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
94. Vietnamese New Year.
95. A reason for wanting something done.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.