1. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
4. A person of exceptional importance and reputation.
9. Type genus of the Ranidae.
13. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
18. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
19. Being one more than ninety.
20. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
21. Covered with paving material.
23. Situated at an apex.
25. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
27. French painter (born in Russia) noted for his imagery and brilliant colors (1887-1985).
28. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
29. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
30. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
32. An edict of the Russian tsar.
37. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
38. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
40. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
44. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
45. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
47. Wood of a sumac.
50. Any loose flowing garment.
51. Of a ceramic surface.
53. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
54. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
55. A bachelor's degree in theology.
56. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
59. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
62. A feast day and the seven days following it.
64. Insignificantly small.
65. A genus of Mustelidae.
68. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
69. A 10% solution of formaldehyde in water.
71. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
72. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
73. A cadenced trot executed by the horse in one spot.
76. Preserve a dead body.
79. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
81. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
85. The cry made by sheep.
86. Cold-water fish caught in Lake Superior and northward.
89. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
93. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
94. Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water.
95. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
96. A negative.
97. Any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body.
98. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
99. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
2. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
3. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
4. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
5. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
6. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
7. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
8. A quantity of no importance.
9. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. City in Sudan.
12. Any high mountain.
13. Go beyond.
14. The act of scanning.
15. Moderate in type or degree or effect or force.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
26. Make one's home or live in.
31. Speaking a Slavic language.
33. A warm ocean current that flows NE off the coast of Japan into the N Pacific.
34. God of love and erotic desire.
35. Excessive desire to eat.
36. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
38. Not treated with lead.
39. Your basis for belief or disbelief.
41. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
42. Elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth.
43. A boy or man.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. A republic on the southwestern corner of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean.
49. Genus of tropical Old World trees.
52. A rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum.
57. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
58. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
60. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
61. A town in southwestern Idaho.
63. A professional cook.
66. A member of an ancient people living east of Babylonia as early as 4000 BC.
67. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
68. Any high mountain.
70. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
71. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
74. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
75. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
76. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
77. Informal terms for a mother.
78. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
80. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
82. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
83. An informal term for a father.
84. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
87. Term of address for a man.
88. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
90. (Irish) The sea personified.